Monday, September 29, 2008

ask and it shall B given, crumbags!!!

‘ASK, AND IT SHALL B GIVEN, CRUMBAGS’
BLAH, BLAH, AND BLAH, DATFILE: 092908.689.55
BEGINNING---TRANSMISSION:


Sensitive people, on guard, caveat, and beware. This will B a doozie, maybe not super long but shit’s gonna get told after what these just did 2 me, I’ve simply fucking had it with these diseased filthy demonic twisted sleazy scum. Diana was nice enough 2 come back again and B with me again last night at work, I love her so godsdamn much. Taking your girlfriend 2 work can get U fired in every case but mine, it is impossible 4 any of these diseased simpletons 2 ever stop lightning or begin 2 think that they can ever control her or her feelings towards her LITTLE-BOY. I am sure that in the Paul asshole Cangues Business Report news 2 night, the last 30-40 minutes of market trading was way up in the evil empire’s favor, as during this period, I attempted 2 do something on the telephone regarding a bill, actually with several billing problems, and all I got was royally fucking ass screwed 2 fucklng death. Wemember Elmer Fwudd Wabbit, it can B some jerk off mortals on this waking world in an organized conspiracy doing this 2 make the DJIA markets rise and climb and illegally gain on my back and my pain and inflicted suffering by these diseased animals, or it can B that the trading session at this time was super fucking rallying and thus caused my super shit ion the telephone. Again and unlike the old “Cause-and-Effect” concept that runs only in the single uno-directional way of cause-A to effect-B, this can B either one causing the other’s effect. Once a Parallel-Event is established and on top of that, made intentionally 2 grow bigger, stronger, and larger, or as I jokingly refer 2 it as PEOS or PE On-Steroids, the directionality of either the A or the B event is as meaningless as UP or DOWN is in outer space. John Henningsen, if he understands this would now quote and B totally correct in doing so, “IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE”. We will get into John Henningsen, the magical chain that he gave 2 me, the Trinitrail and far out astral interaction prior 2 the Trinitrail, with the great and All-Mighty, Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, PIMC, and say some other things regarding my nightmares here both while awake and asleep in the great Marhouse, the schools that never stop exploratronically visiting me in my ‘dreams;, and Y MC put me here 2 start with right after the 2 guys that lived upstairs from Dawn and Ann back at Judge Frank Rasso’s old residence rental property, were gonna help me with the computer in general, as well as with the mighty and powerful no not OZ, but GAWNUM, or GAWKY GAUKAUK’S NUMEROLOGY taught by him at the great TECK BAY MYSTERY SCHOOL of the Province-Olympia, on the phase-2 reality known by a very few also as a condition-interaction on the ASTRAL-PLANE. Places in space and events in time R only real and solid, physically, whereas astrally, the interaction is needed first and then the space and the time is instantly created and simply becomes a part of the interaction, which is a total reverse from the way that the waking mortal world operates.

I wa on the phone trying 2 reschedule a car payment to occur 2-3 weeks later in the month than it currently does, as it puts a major crimp in the style of my very impoverished budget and finances. They would only move it a few days back and wanted more than 80 dollars in interest up front and instantly B4 even being willing 2 do it, and all that 4 the privilege of helping me move back a car payment each month a few lousy days, I was hoping 4 a 3 week change out to the 24th or so of the month. They no0billed it. Here I am 4 almost 3 years with Chrysler Financial, I have never missed a beat on the drum, never one day late on one single payment 4 more than 30 payments, and this is how they show their appreciation 2 a good customer, well it is their banking institution, and that is that, or the way it goes, huh Rodney? U inspired me sir, 2 write that song the very next evening after our phone talk, BRO-GREEN. Then I was cut off and not by them, the BRIGGERS R fucking with my phone. Another new appointment is scheduled 4 the Verizon people 2 come out on October 6th 2 analyze if they can, my problem, as they 2 witnessed it and heard the interference while I was reporting the problem indeed 2 the customer service representative. The voice mail signals R all fucken up, someone thinks it is funny out there is this diseased sick federal government 2B harassing me with utilities, noise, aerial shit, and on and on, my health with super vicious body slam attacks and death beam-rays, and on and fucking on and fucking on it goes. Never, can I attempt 2 use any of their eminent domain systems, such as telephone lines, during the first hour or the last hour of stock market trading, especially during times and periods of this type oif fucking super major market volatility, as this is the shit I can count and depend on to indeed occur, and sure as a diseased green stinky infectious shit, it does, and it did, just a while back to poor pathetic whittle Mountainpen, or ME!!!

Let me get back at this fucking sickness and snake worshipper club with the following small bit of information that they do not want out in the net-world, Kevin! Just after these 2 guys at the prior address where Ann and Dawn were living, had agreed 2 help me, boom, out of nowhere, this Marhouse of Mystery or MOM as I’ll refer 2 it from now on when it gets like this shit, just instantly and suddenly burst into my reality and there was no stopping it Scottie, on knowing it either, mister starship engineer. These guys were really gonna explore the possibilities of the {Gawnum} with me, but then out of nowhere, just as out of nowhere the mighty Dawn King the Queen managed 2 pull off the impossible and get herself released from a rehab clinic where it was mandatory 4 her being either in there, or doing a 5-year prison sentence, and she managed 2 beat the wrap. Let me try 2 pull off this type of an impossible water-walk feat, just let me try, BRO!!! Somebody does not want something as powerful as the fucking GAWNUM 2B recognized, as well as have me recognized on the mortal Earth world 4 discovering this super accurate prediction tool. It literally is a limitless way if properly understood and correctly used and applied, 4 anyone 2 have total mastery over their own destiny. An eighth grader with average intellect can C that I am speaking a major fucking truth here, BRO. BRIGGER scum also do not want me spouting off over and over, GAWNUM SHIT, as well as FASCITARIAN SHIT, or any major deka-centuries-kept ultra secrets known only by about 10 ruling top Earth families, that no matter what any great learned historian ever tells any of U2 the contrary, have always been the same group and remained one ultra mega power and authority of totality over the entire race of humans on this measly fucking toilet water planet. This power is Y they rule. This power is precisely and totally the reason that they R always able 2 rule and reign over the rest of us totally helpless little frail shit nobody’s. MC told me in a major interaction not 2 tell when I came 2 learn and figure out that she used this Marhouse as a diversion and that she was veheminantly against my going on with the Gawnum so much on line, well tough beans 2 beer, because I do not care, and I will tell the entire internet world that is willing 2 listen and believe any small fucklng part of this awful nightmare that I am being put through and have been put through 4 more than 40 fucking diseased years of MW life on this miserable horrible monstrous planet. I have been literally kidnapped by an out of control all powerful all mighty teenaged girl, and this is a horror story so far beyond what any Spielberg and King and Geffen Dreambriggerworks, Sir Conon Doyle, Agatha Christy, Rod Serling, and allofem and squared and cubed again, could ever hope 2 collaberately together on and come up with as a single super wild fictional idea 4 any book/movie/show/whatever, congressman Greatvoice, that attempting 2 make the comparison would perhaps B a drop of water seen only microscopically next 2 a trillion Pacific Oceans!!!! This is monstrous and totally fucking unconscionable what the authorities around this demented and diseased globe R permitting 2B done 2 pathetic me, absolutely monstrous, and none of U have a morsel of conscience or shame, none!!!!!! NONE!!!!!! Beat me up, do whatever U want 2 me Queen M, go ahead, what really can U do that U have not done 2 hurt me over the past million years or so? U rule this evil empire, and U can have it my Queen, lock, stock, crock, barrel, and Niagara Falls. I have been patient and willing 2 trust in your plans 4 me, but I have had it. Nothing but persecution and endless torment and torture and harassment, it never lets up, not 4 one fucking single solitary rotten ass day, NEVER!!!!

U can all believe what U want 2, I am a victim in a huge conspiracy a million times bigger than the one in the Dark shadows famous TV-serial afternoon show of the sixties ending early in April on 1971, and not because the producers and founders of this show wanted it 2, they were exposing 2 great of a secret, [THE MISTS, the LAMIST BRIGGER CULT] of the Astral Worlds. The only difference between poor Paul School Stoddard and his December 4th due date given him by these Lambrigger Cultists in this great television show, and myself, pathetic poor tortured and fucked MOUNTAINPEN, is, that this has no fiction at all built into it, it is real, but remember how poor oppressed and doomed Mr. Stoddard suffered through his desperate attempts 2 get his nightmare situation with this very same cult that I am fighting, believed, and no one would believe him, not his own daughter Carolyn, Nancy Barrett played the role, not Professor Stokes, no one, until it was 2 late and the cult grew even more dangerous, only in a higher reality, the TV show was getting just 2 dangerous 4 the real ASTRAL PLANE LAMIST BRIGGBASE CULT, and had 2B literally eradicated and PUT OFF OF THE AIRWAVES of thi9s mortal waking world. I know what I am talking about, I may B the fucking only mortal man on this diseased planet indeed that does really know just exactly what I am talking about, after all Bermuda Triangle fans, remember how THET got 2 Doctor Jessup.

So the mighty Mario Marhouse Martino Mariah gets mad and kicks my head off later when I go 2 sleep like a football field goal. Fine, she has worked me over B4 countless times, and Sarah-Stacey will work me overt again. SOSO-WEIN, or same old same old, what else is new????????? U cannot put the great Sarah-Stacey in a box. She lives in an upline world where by her reference frame, we all here downlined in her one single thought, this one where she was thinking of THAT BOY at the TRINITRAIL/TRINIDAD, and by her conscious and awake mind, this was a passing thought forever gone and forgotten with no life and ability 2 create itself in a downlined existence at all, only it did, as do all the thoughts from the sixth dimension. Still, 2 her, this on a waking level, is not even here, so 4 people that ask, where is GOD, here is your answer. Now when asleep, this upline teen can come into these downlined thoughts, this is what the astral plane is and is all about, and is subject 4 a huge discussion Keep messing and screwing with me, and I will tell it all, and knock the sanity of this world and its dreaming inhabitants right into a booby hatch asylum. She is NOT SPECIAL upline, this is the system and the way that it simply works and operates. We all as well go into our downlines as the god of them and have our fun and play our games as well, but do your waking minds remember any of this? So Y should hers, and it does not. So how and Y do I know all of this, and who really then am I 2 dare 2 make such bizarre and incredible claims? Someday real freaking ass soon, it will B time 2 tell U who I REALKLY AM, but wipes!!!!!!!!!!! I could sneeze all 9 of these dimensions away in a single heart beat, but I am willing 2 let all this go on, just 2 please my queen, it is called love. We do not all plan falling in love, it happens. If it was not 4 my love of the great mighty upline world teenager, SSJKK, none of U would live through my wrath over the next 100 hours. Lights out, BRO!!!!

GOOGLE, SWIS, AND KSWL, this is all as U know, blah and blah and blah and needs not B repeated, I am tired and need 2 eat some fucking dinner. BYE-BYE.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: