Thursday, September 25, 2008

FM stands for Fantastic Miscalculation and HACKS

I took a huge attack hack on the computer, this was not my original posted blog. I reconstructed most of it the best I could, they will keep getting their dirt fucking ball way on their EVIL EMPIRE, just mark my words and my preprictions.Now this is a cut and paste from here.

SUPER FUCKING MAJOR COMPUTER HACK AT 12:13 AM ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2008. I am typing along after a page and a fucking half and poof, the fucking document disappears, SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL AND LIVING ON FUCKING PLANET EARTH IS HE NOT HAL LINSEY? Originally my title was different, I will try 2 reconstruct what I said and if it happens again, I will wipe out the civilization of mankind tonight and that is a fucking promise. One dude at the Camden county Prosecutors Office knows that I can make good on this promise so back the fuck off of me ya fucking jerk off cum bags. I do not like all this constant microsucks update shit, I don’t fucking trust it, and I know they fucking just hacked me out. The title was “FM DOESN’T STAND 4 FREQUENCY MODULATION”. I was not harping on the electronics people and their little insider joke that it means FUCKING MAGIC either. The crux of all of this is a story I was telling and even admitting 2 my paranoia attacks and saying that I was convinced and paranoid that something had happened here at the MARHOUSE, when in fact it had not. U would think that the fucking enemy would want me admitting to a fuck up, yet something in these words was simply not tolerated, and poof, out went the entire fucking document, gone, right into the hat of David Blaine. Well they got a fucking technical full evil empire with their crooked DOIW JONES MARKET, AS I PREDICTED, UP 200 POINTS yesterday and it will fly UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, and this is what I absolutely know, despite all of this fucking gloom and doom bullshit talk out on the stupid fucking streets of NYNY. Many words R only half coming out, just when I was getting fucking away from this microsucks fucking word program hacking, BOOM, it comes right fucking back again. I Also mentioned Jerri and Sue at the RPL Recording Studio and the night my car was fucking stolen just shy of fucking Christmas in 1979. I do not know the context of my blog but I will throw in all of the shit that they may not have liked, so as 2 counterstrike their fucking Lattisaw jack-hack-attack. This will not B in the same good context, but I want 2 leave nothing that I said B4 out. First, the attacks on my body have been brutal over the past few weeks, both heart and bowels. The only reason I remain physically alive is that SSJKK has a job 4 me 2 finish, but another thing that was said and Copperfield vanished in the night of Robbie Dupres’, was that I admit 2 hearing some of her words, and the rest R all my own, and if something I say pisses her off, I can feel it B4 my fingers pop off of the keypad. It is doomed 2 fail unless her seal of approval is on it. This is scriptural, fuck what Mountainscumpen has 2 say, it is all right there, dust off your bottom book shelf and look into your goddamn bibles. I do not want U2 believe what I say, it is what SHE says that counts. I do not hear her while I am in waking consciousness. Nor do I have the type of dreams I refer 2 as night-spaghetti dreams, or normal vivid dreams caused from eating a lot and being stressed out and falling into sleep. My dreams come true, houses, lottery numbers, I could go on and on. This is what makes me different. My dreams R not just dreams. R any dreams just dreams? No they R not, and no matter how stupid or scrambled they may appear 2U, they R not just anything. U sometimes only remember them in a crazy scrambled ridiculous way, but all of dreaming is the realer part of yourself that is experiencing astral life existence, and while awake, U consciously recall it in orders that U mistakenly believe 2 center around some waking world time illusion, it is so pathetic. U all have it in reverse, or in a forward mortal way.

The old testament of the Bible, talks so much on subjects of what is not seen and that holy men have been able 2 perceive, such as in stories with Daniel. I will admit that Stacey does not come clean and ever tell the true direction of dream and waking life, but her agenda is this game of hers, not U knowing it all. That story should B obvious 2 anyone that ever read the first few chapters in the first book.

Trying 2 reconstruct tonight, I thought that Dawn had made a big issue out of what had occurred earlier when I took her first 2 Wal-Mart and then over to the next door grocery store, regarding the video incident. Some scum bag force is veheminantly trying 2 stop me tonight from talking, words coming only half out, and one fucking hack after another. When Satan’s Army that I term the Briggers or the Lambrigg Cult, Rose Shakespeare again rearing her head, calling poison sumac chocolate pudding may sound sweet, but do not color it brown and eat it. One thing leads 2 another but shortening this story, the Briggers got into everybody here 2 act weird with me and sort of ignore me, and I was convinced that Dawn had made an issue out of this thing today as she is extremely immature and like a 6 year old, does things like that, so U cannot totally blame me 4 worrying. But it was just Brigger influence, as when I asked Ann Silva if she had mentioned what had happened at the store 2 her, she looked surprised and said no. She can B less than truthful, but not that well, and I can tell when she is not being totally straight with me on something. I am in a serious and bad situation, as they call me family, but I am not on this lease, and am technically a room boarder that they could throw out at any time. Probably it would B the worlds biggest favor, but I have no money left after this move, and would B completely screwed. All I could do is go to the authorities directly and tell my side of a very sad story, as I am just being used as I have a car and I drive, and that is all any of these rats ever C when they C me, B it Ed Himacane, Ann, or Dawn, 4 fucking wheels.

If I do not run and not look back, and take my fucking passport and just get the fuck out of this evil empire and never look back, and damn soon, I have only one stupid fucking asshole 2 blame, and his fucked up name is Michael Mountainpen. One is violent, one will steal, and they look down on me 4 having a video-sex life, wow, is this fucking world gone absolutely nuts or is it rally fucklng me, I ask any of U in total honesty.

2 nights ago I had a wild interaction where I was in a huge home that seemed 2 never ever reach an outside world, just endlessly went on in every direction, even higher and higher floors and deeper and deeper cellars. Large buttons were all over the walls, and pushing them sent U right into the wall where U came out in some weird interaction and found yourself living a life in a world right in the middle of it out of nowhere. But when U would go 2 sleep U would pop out and find yourself with your finger on the button right B4U pushed it. Yeah, psychiatrists will have fun picking my head and ‘dream‘-life 4 a long time 2 come, won’t they Doctor White?

Thanks 4 nothing Detective Allens, only there never was a Detective Allens, just thanks good forces, 4 nothing, I was hoping it would cause a back off, and my intense suffering instead grows worse with every passing week, month, and fucking year. It’s not that there is no god/GOD or that it does not care, the truth goes a bit above and beyond that lame concept. So is there a dimension called pneumatics, the great 9th? Well, I really have my own jury still out on this one, but if anyone knows Mariah personally, just ask her, as she if anyone would have this answer. Right now I admit 2 being a bit more concerned with figuring out REALITY-3, than the ninth dimension. Some fucklng jerk off whether they live on Planet Shitscrew or inside the dead cells of an African jungle gorilla or whatever Congy, but they have created this thing that makes the Dow go up and Flyers win and Phillies lose and my life go down as well as the other way around, and began this all in 1986, and 4 the fucking gods only know what reason. This entire thing is not just happening, nothing this big, let alone smaller things, just happens 4 no good reason, NOTHING, and something nightmarishly life altering that U can put a dateline on it and draw a line where life on the past side was relatively normal, and then on the after side, is straight out of a horror film, can B just a meaningless and coincidental thing, no fucking way,. I will get to the fucking bottom of this from as foreign shore and come back here and exact my revenge on any and all of ?U that have done this fucking despicable and unspeakable crime against me, and that U can take 2 the fucking failing banks of oh-nine. There is no reason my fucking last document was hacked out of existence, poof, like that, just fucking gone,. Something on it, THEY, did not want U all 2 hear, Mister Kevin Trudeau. This is the END:

No comments: