Thursday, September 25, 2008

let's get some real adult playground rage going

“Let’s Get Some Real Adult Playground Rage Going”
TIMCAM/TEOHIV/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995, AND MORE
DATFILE: 092508.688.55-------beginning transmission:


I will get into things that not many will like, so always remember, radio and TV stations can B surfed, channels can B changed, no one says U must read the words of Mountainpen, change the blannel or get ready 2 get into it. First, the enemy wants my misery and blood, so if I hated the Phillies and loved the Flyers, my situation of being persecuted would cause the opposite effect, the persecution DOES NOT cause any team simply 2 win or lose or get an advantage or disadvantage in a game. The persecution of me causes the things I want in this mortal life 2B endlessly moved out and away from my proximity and concentrically, the things that I despise, 2B brought smack dab right 2 my proximity, and it is really all JUST THAT HENNINGSEN BB SEMPLE BANG SIMPLE. If I wanted the Machooneey’s 2 win, they would have a force applied against them in direct ratio/n Sora-Q18 Guardhouse, 2 how much hell is being placed around my proximity and given directly 2 me. If I wanted the Natakoonies to lose, they would have a force applied in their favor in direct ratio/n Sora-Q18 Guardhouse, again, 2 how much hell is being placed around my proximity and given directly 2 me. “Prove it Mountainpen“, said a dude from the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office during the first half of the nineties, over and over again. Now in response and 2 begin today’s major creation of APR and not interest rate or capitalism crap like my pig NINY family, but ADULT PLAYGROUND RAGE, I now retort, “Prove me wrong, Mr. Wirtz, kind sir”. Prove me wrong Prick-Dick Wilson, slutty Donna Spinosi, and all of U down there so smug at your great all mighty prosecutor offices. PROVE THAT I AM WRONG, and I’ll suck the fat throbbing cock of a mean nasty polar bear, and I will do it right in the presence of the 9 great gods of the United States supreme Ross Court!!!! This will open us up 4 today, I promise it’s gonna get a whole trucking lot better, just STAYCEE-TUNED.

B4I go any further, the Atlantic Ocean is very angry with me, and I promised her just past noon today that I would publicly apologize 4 daring 2 talk about the STG or any of the secrets of SSJKK that she does not wish 2 have me unseal until the time is right and she will let me know on the Astral Plane when indeed that time does in fact arrive. I am not a shellfish great lovely unfathomable teen queen Scylla-Jehovah, IWALU-990990990990, please do not B angry with “THAT BOY”. “She calls me THAT-BOY, my name is THAT-BOY, and I will always B hers, and though far away, I’ll B back there one day, with my Stacey who loves me divine“. It does not rhyme natch when it is said backwards by me, U figure it out. She sang these mighty and special lyrics 2 me on the Astral Plane when I was dreaming that it was the first week of June in the ‘80 year. Backwards again, by your forward mortal trapped and endlessly deceived way of insisting upon seeing reality. Stacey told me 2 tell all of U that the mighty and amateurishly done MORIANITY website is either gone or will B by the end of the week, I am not paying another 40 or more bucks just 2 keep up a nothing site. Someday, I will pay thousands 2 the proper people that will build me from a safe and foreign shore, website, that will vindicate me with a tell-all story, streaming A/V and the works. Webcams, chartrooms, and then a following will eventually gather, and I will return 2 the land where I was rightfully born and screwed 2 death in, and I am coming back not as a kitty cat, but a roaring lion, and I will have my vengeance on all those responsible 4 all of my woes and all of the injustices and total crimes that they and theirs committed upon me for 3 or 4 straight decades. UR all freaking playing with someone U shouldn’t have all been a messing the truck with, Nancy Snotsy Stozny. Take this as a totally legal promise, not an illegal threat, but when it is carried out, it is doubtful that you’ll really B able 2 recognize a difference between these 2 things. I will exact my revenge and retaliation, it does not solely belong to U my TQL, “Teen-Queen-Lordess” SSJKK, I should BB able 2 tell what they have done. Today was another super botbar day, and there has not been a non-botbar day 4 me in months, and this oh-eight year can go and do some things to its mother that even I won’t ramble on about. I make a simple and honest remark in a store 2 a cashier who mentioned a product that I purchased, and DAWN the great told me when we got out into the car, that the girl looked at me strangely and thinks I’m a pervo. B4I get into this, I really pity the 45 and under crowd in America, as Dawn is about up on 40 and one half year in age. They R so totally clueless on how free this country once was. Now if U say anything at all, the any-alphabet letter word, name it, A-Z, say anything except totally average program chip robotic things, and U either R a pervo, a nut-case, this is wrong with U, that is wrong with U, and I have as very simple response, and no it is not TRUCK-U, it is simpler than that? I say, Y have the 50+ aged Americans allowed this ridiculous PC crap start 2 ever grow roots, let alone not bomb it straight out of existence the moment that it tried 2? Any 50+ American that disagrees with this, well, I seriously worry 4U, they have totally freaking washed your brains and UR no more now than basically an automaton. U live just going through all of the “acceptable” motions, and totally automatically, never thinking 4 a single second what has happened 2 our nation, 2 our freedom, and 2 our people, the gods forbid, this is beyond out of control, this is quintessential dementedness in an ultimate art form.

Yesterday and the night prior 2 it being Tuesday night, I was harassed by WORLD-OWNER-MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED TRASSH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, or WOMO, off the scale times ten to the fifteenth freaking power exponent, or a quadrillion X off any measuring scale, none of U out there would come through any of this alive, sane, and free. U all would B dead by your own hand or locked away forever in either a prison cell or a sike-ward. I do not advocate anything bad, but we R not even free to cry a few tears in a police station without being cuffed and taken away like a common murderer or thief criminal. U cannot admit that some movies U buy, U do not watch 4 the movie, but that normal males built by Goddess Jehovah herself as sexual beings with needs and normal desires, cannot admit that they only watch the show without the volume and use the video as the only sex life that society has permitted them 2 have by stopping them from ever living even close 3=2 a normal enough life where they could ever seriously contemplate dating or relationships, but doses that remove our human desires and needs that we R born 2 have, and were given 2 us by GOD? Well, 2 this hell shish shit I will say it, FUCK ALL OF U JUDJERMENTSAL SCUM BAG HYPOCRITES,. As my closets and secrets, guaranteed, do not come even close 2 the dirty shit in all of your closets, so don’t even fucking try 2 fucking bull shit me 4 one fucking second here, buddy boy Arch!!!!!!! But I am not stupid, and know that the FORCES, MR.HALL, R directly responsible 4 masking me suffer this assault on my character today, 4 telling a tiny piece of yesterday’s sex secret that 4 just these reasons, society just cannot seem 2 properly handle, and wiggles and squirms as though it is something so shameful, a totally natural thing that King David of the bible did and today would go 2 prison 4 it in America. I do not mean a heirum of whores, I am going 2 really get into it today, I have fucking had it BRO, nice lawn!!!!!! If these cock sucking forces wanna really play their gaines and games with me, fine baby love, so let’s fucking play, but first, the APR needs some more harping from heaven, only they use enzemeter and lutes, and call the interaction area, Sahasra Dal Kanwal. 2 credit cards rejected me when I tried purchasing something at the store so as 2 make a small improvement in my room at the great and ALL MIGHTY MARHOUSE of magic and mystery and wind, crissake, where the truck R Lilly and Herman Munster when U need them, or at least a stinking credit line increase by these cheap banks that I’ve been an excellent on time paying customer 4 so long? Man can some of these people make a penny scream. If they were any tighter, they’d squeak like a thousand meese Mister Jinx, cuz of Gawky and Felix. We won’t go there, this is not a joke, phase 4 and Trump, this is no joke, and disguise it with all Scylla’s fantastic smelling oils, and it changes nothing, all though she has been fascinated with perfumes and chains since I have known her all throughout forever, what can U expect in one incarnated lifetime where she comes in as a beauty queen? No there is not one shredded ounce of FREEDOM left in the United States, and all these phony patriots R anything but, they R disloyal 2 the cause of real true freedom, and should all B fucking taken out and hung. I can talk bastards, my 7th gramps was Sam Huntington, signer of the DOI, get booze off your minds, I said O not W. As 4 EWI, well the New York City newspapers will prove these claims I make soon on my new upgraded website with streaming proofs 4 all 2C. Then U all can judge how if this was happening 2U, how U would feel and think about all this being just random fucking coincidences of your miserable pathetic life!!!!! Am I really so off the mat and totally wrong? Did the Phillies not get hammered and pummeled out after working so hard, and JUST AS I FUCKING PREDICTED THERE U ARM BREAKING BEAUTY QUEEN GINA? Now can’t any of U start putting some of this fucking shit together? Remember B4 there was a Mountainpen that was blogging on the great and mighty internet? Remember all of those times when bizarre and unexplainable totally weird things happened in late game 9th innings where the Phillies came 2B known as 9th inning lead blowers? These were the times where planes were dive bombing over prior residences throughout Gloucester, Camden, Burlington, Camden, and Atlantic Counties, here in this very nice green garden state of NJUSAESMWG, Mister Potato Egg Head. Well Brainiacs and Teen Queen Goddesses not withstanding, this nightmare story of the great fucked up Mister Mountainpen is all so true and so real, yet PROGRAMMED IN THE 7TH DIMENISION LAWTRONICALLY, 2 never seemingly get help, EVER, from ANYONE. It is difficult 4 me 2 fathom that not one bastard straight out of law school dots not even wish 2 take the chance as remote as they feel it might B, 2 work with me, as the monies recovered and their contingency 50/50 split could yield them 40 or 50 BILLION $USD$. This is huge, it is garfuckingantuan, and yet no one will listen and no on will believe and take the chance and climb on board, and try 2 fucklng help a drowning bastard pathetic soul in a raging sea storm. So I am a sick pervert because forces will not let me have a love or a sex life. I say, Y does it? Just tell me who it hurts to watch a video in the privacy of a room and spill a little pleasure on your shorts, just tell me who that hurts Mizz King and Mizz prissy movie critic at the Super Stale Grocery Store? Just go ahead and answer me. YYYYYYY?. Then I move onto say, YYYY can’t the people of this world admit 2 enjoying not just making out as we called it in out day long ago, but the more unusual tentacles of the process as well, without it being PC labeled as a fetish? YYYYYYYYY? Then I go still further onto say that if U tape enough things and run them back in frame 2 frame slow speed, U can C that everybody is into it, just as the show I mentioned the other day, yet nobody admits 2 it, so my question here again, is YYYYYYYY? What is so messed up with and in this uptight society here in the states? Go 2 Sweden or Brazil, and the list goes on and on, and none of this ridiculous shit exists. People consent, and when and if they do, they do whatever the fucklng hell that they want 2 do, it is their bodies 4 crissake. I have another question, and I’m fucklng loaded with queries and questions, I never said I am Mister Know-it-ALL, I am loaded to the brim and thirsty 4 lots of knowledge. Y is this so covered up if we all like it? Sex itself isn’t, Y this, well , there must B logic here, and a major amount of meditation has at least placed me on a starters-path where I believe I could B onto Y indeed these forces use the great ETTOS to give us such need 4 closet-secrecy and shame about this one silly thing. First, and I am saving more candor and explicitness regarding all of this 4 future blogs, but, my strange medical condition that came on me on the night of June the 4th ion the ‘83 year, is no way a coincidental thing here, as it involves as its main symptom, the total stoppage of the production of this necessary ingredient. Since 2 this very day, no one can ever explain what is wrong, I know beyond a doubt that forces R indeed behind this entire CUPI as I will term it from this point in my blogging onward, and stands 4, COVERED-UP-PLEASURE-INGREDIENT. The holy words tell a secret truth if U read the PROVERBS and the PSALMS and all about my great-great times only the gods know how many-grand pop, KING DAVID. The same basic chemistry of the CUPI is in the tear that scriptures talk about here with King David, and the maidens. The only thing the (tear) has that the (cupi) does not have, is the part of the great SSJKK herself, SEA-WATER. I used 2 laugh at my ex-business partner as he believed a really far out thing, and that is that gold was compressed seawater, by forces not yet powerful on Earth 2 cause this sufficient amount of compression. I do know that the gods themselves that live on Earth with memories, and do not wish 2 age physically in their mortal bodies, take silver, gold, and platinum, in small quantities, and as the normal vitamin or pill chemistry is in 10,000 angstrom strength and gram weight, they could break these 100 million size downs into usable angstroms that were water soluble, and that this indeed is seawater. Again, the normal pharmacological chemically patented drugs R only on what is mathematically known as the MICRON level, or 1X10 to the -4 size down, as opposed to the ANGSTROM level that is 1X10 to the -8 size down, or one ten-thousandths verses one one-hundred-millionths. Mixing 3 angst plat, 5.2 gold, and 7.1 silver with roughly 5 liters of pure water, and drink this in evenly divvied out dosages over a 4 day period, and U will not grow any older cellular until U stop and then normal age progression cellular re begin 2 resume. This secret has been in my family for 4700 years or more. Y would U want 2 remain dreaming in a dream any longer than U need 2 is my response 2 this. C it in reverse by your points of view, and think that if U go 2 bed and have a some dreams, U would not wish 2 take a magic pill that kept U in those dreams would U, never 2 reawaken into your reality, well I simply fucking know this same truth in its true mortally reversed way. I jokingly refer 2 things in their forward-mortal say of being, as opposed 2 the reverse-immortal. Whether oscillating waves R magnetically pulsed on a north frequency from lowest 2 highest cell-tone effect levels, or this formula is mixed with atom smashers or similar devices, the cellular division/re-multiplication process can B altered 2 where precise copies R endlessly made instead of the old example of using analog copies 2 make and create new masters, until the death of the original thing results, B it sound or a photog image, but both these roads lead to the same eventuality approximately, and this is, trapping yourself inside of a dream, which when U totally know as I do, that this is all but an astral dream-down or ADD, the stupidity of this absolute folly becomes then instantaneously clear. It just will not get more in your face than that. As 4 the magic that attracts the male and female of the species, it is in the invisible chemistry, and this is all what makes both the tears and the saliva which is Y normal persons enjoy passionate kissing, and some C a more mathematical reality 2 this such as myself, but still, this is Y things all operate as they do, yet the subject of it appears so totally taboo to most humans, even those that R extremely sexually active and can engage in braggadocio conversations that would shock a pro ball club locker room into the nunnery. In any event, I could say more but was not planning 2 say even all of this. I am sick and tired of forces playing their fucking evil and twisted games with me continuously and constantly with never any let up or break from it, EVER!!!! They give me their immediate Reagan scum counterstrike today in the Super Stale Grocery Store, and so its boxing ring time and Trump and Tyson Bitear time, so in the fucking ring I go, and I’m a swinging. I may go down fast and hard as I would if I tried taking on my lovely giant Gina or the elevator giant at JF Kennedy Hospital who raped me 11 years ago, but I WILL GO DOWN SWINGING, not whimpering like a fucking little school punk!!!!!!! Y? Because. Because Y/ Because BECAUSAE, OK JOHN KING??????? Or do U want 2 keep playing your silly fucklng adult-playground-rage GAMES, MZ. GAINES????

The Phillies will go on now 2 do nothing but LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE, AS THEY ENDLESSLY PERSECUTE ME 2 MY DAMN GRAVE, AND THE FLYERS WILL KEEP ON WINNING AND WINNING, AND THE DOW MARKETS WILL RECOVER AND SHOOT STRAIGHT UP TO THE FUCKING MOON AND STARS, all on the back of my pitiful and pathetic endless suffering that these diseased monsters continue 2 endlessly inflict upon me, in the form of ICPE. But U will C huge EARTHQUAKJES and VOLCANOES, more city unrest, foreign crap, unnatural and unsettled weather patterns globally, and eventually this world will B ended with huge giant meteorite collisions, as I have trucking had it, BRO with the nice lawn, but tell her, I am not her shellfish, but her obedient and loyal servant that will continue 2 trust in her and obey, as she RULES THIS EMPIRE, JUST AS SHE PROCLAIMS IT BOTH IN HER WORDS AND AGAIN LAST JUNE FROM ATOP OF THE EMPIRE STATE. U will always rule MC, and I know UR my SSJKK come back 2 me. I lost U in 1970 and told John and Photeous that my life ended that year, please never go away and leave me again, not ever, and I am so sorry, UR always invited into my “DREAMS”, I did not mean what I said oh great lovely QUEEN of the MULTIVERSE.

END TRANSMISSION 4 RIGHT NOW. My blood is on your hands Hammonton and New Jersey State POLICE. My murderers will all pay with their BLOOD!!!!!! Y, U may ask, Y not, is my response, APR or not!!!!!!!!!

No comments: