Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ONE EVIL NATION UNDER BRIGGER CONTROL

“one evil nation under Brigger control”
The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version,
And all other subtitles to this 5th blog
DATFILE: 093008.770.55 ----- START:


I am under a major death siege today, it began around 2 this after fucking noon. All day, Chemtrails, planes, and now a super hovering crash level illegal persecuting chopper attack is taking place at my new residence, known now 2 this planet’s population as the MARHOUSE, here at 65 MIDDLE ROAD, in Berryville, New Jersey, USAESMWG. The reason 4 their attack is obvious 2 a fucking child that has basic reading skills and ability 2 grasp simple truths and that has been following the nightmare MORIANITY story 4 any time at all. Their FIXED AND CROOKED AND CONTROLLED STOCK MARKET GAINED NEARLY 500 POINTS TODAY, and how, by persefuckingcuting poor pathetic me right straight 2 my cunt eating fucking grave. I have been enduring this total and blatant assault against my humanity by SATANS FUCKING ARMY and worldly influenced evil government and military followers since early in the nineteen-eighties. After the hovering and house shaking fucking chopper attack, I came 2 realize a few things, one being a memory from last night‘s interaction or what U would say, I suddenly remembered part of a dream. It was continuing from an over the weekend interaction, using your misperceptions of mortal world deceptive agreements with illusions produced intentionally 2 confuse humans on this level. Mortally, I do not possibly C how the Phillies can pull off a series win as they seemingly had done in the other discussed interaction from prior blog. In 1980 when they won and we were in a beautiful nice bear stock market where these diseased capitalist swine shits were not steps and inches away from commandeering literally, all of us and the entire planet. It is so pathetic 2 me, watching otherwise intelligent people in one of two modes, that is unless they R in mode 3 of basic atheistic beliefs. One is that they await and believe totally that this god of theirs is going 2 return and do some wild things and blah blah blah, when she already has been coming and going with regularity ever since she put all of this here with that one thought that she had and then when going 2 sleep in her upline existence, would as we all do here downline as well, go into that thought in her dreams. Nothing new is happening, all SOSO-WEIN. The other is that the ‘ALIENS’ R either about 2 shortly come or all ready have indeed come and infiltrate us, from various distant places in both galactic as well as intergalactic ultra deep space, far out into the hyperspheric expansion. ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKINF BULL SHIT, sahwee 2 tell Y’ALL!!!!! Not gonna happen. A school is always part of this dream that involves a strange drive with me as the driver in all oer nearly all cases, and where else but the drive is always into the center of Egg Harbor City at the intersection of Philadelphia Avenue and Route 30, or the White Horse Pike, a place connected in my mortal world current (ADD) in a major wayu, and as I pen this at 6:47 PM EDT, I just got hit with a super nasty left side death angel attack. I hear the chopper still whirling around, just more in the distance. U can believe all of your antiquated and pathetic thoughts, but a child can C if he or she is searching 4 truth hard enough, that our military is NOT OUR MILITARY, and has not been since around the time that the great atomic bombs were dropped that terminated the Second World War. Atomic mushrooming is mass being turned into energy, E=MC squared. A tiny bit of mass turned into energy packs a nasty punch in the world of explosives, but it does way more than this. It opens up a channel into the ASTRAL WORLD. All the spiritual world is friends and fiends is the atoms of all of the universes on all of their varying coded signature harmonic frequencies that maintain each one in a separate atomically locked way, all lightened up to a point where they not only mesh together, but form this entire lighter ‘place’, only it is not really a place. It is a dream, out and away, from the VOID INFINITY, by the Lawtrons, or entities that cannot B described obviously in a short blog 2 this mortal world, but R part of a huger and more unfathomable wild and weird reality beyond and surrounding all of this, and that were once part of another system that lay enclosed inside a gargantuan sized yet limited closed-curve-infinity, and by the reference of these Lawtrons, this prior closed curve that indeed was real once, not only is not any longer, but actually, never was, and this part when and if ever totally grasped, helps the student attempting 2 learn my words of wisdom, 2 really get a super visualization of what I am using mere words in my attempts so futile, to describe. In my “DREAM”, my mom was calling me from a place we both were standing, and it was sort of a roll call outside of this Egg Harbor City, New Jersey school, and being done by an attractive teacher that now I remember 2B the woman in physical reality from my special education school, Mrs. Marola, who I never thought was just what she pretended 2B only. I always felt strongly and 4 good logical reasons, that she was not just a teacher there, and much more was going on even 2 the point of making claim now of YI was sent there and how it effected the rest of my miserable rotten MW Earthly Mountainpen ADD life. ADD is abbreviated, again in rote, from the 3 words of Astral-Dream-Down. But my name was not called Mark Mohr, instead it was called out MARK MARTIN, which is a story in and of itself, as my dad’s sir-name was Martin or so he believed until one day in his kitchen as the family story goes, his granny took him aside and told him one of those nasty facts of life, the cheating adult sex thing that’s always been amongst us, come on-get real, or Tom Reale got me in the case of July of 1970, but moving on, and child molesters not withstanding, granny tells daddy, and he got so pissed off 2 learn he was not really Martin, his brother was his half-brother, the over age nine’s know what is being discussed here, but 18 plus please 2 read my blogs, let us all keep it legal, unless UR not living where things R not this oppressive, in any case always follow and obey the laws and rules of your nation, this is a first commandment in Morianity, as Gods Laws state, that SHE gave MANKIND the KINGS or (countries) with a rule of governing the citizenry based on the Mosaic 10 laws, or Sarah-Stacey’s mighty TC (10-Commandments). Back now more on point and less off on tangent, Callio, Calliendo, SCTV and FCTV, and Y not Vicki Callio Television soon as well? I’ll retrace her if U want to air it, that is if she tells the truth about their All Mighty relative, Sarah J Karge, born in Trenton, NJUSAESAMWG on July the 18th, of the year of our great SAR of 1896. Moving on more seriously Doctor Frankens, or Frank & Sarah, or Mark and Sarah aren’t the only 2 that know the diction concerning my pops Princeton pal‘s mighty secrets and theories, aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, if the 6 foot babbling beautiful Brook from the jungle of lipstick doesn’t come over 2 the Marhouse and kick my asshole in the meantime, my Archie Queens Bunker pernt of no bunk is this: My dad was so pissed off that he said hi 2 the future Mayor of Philly and then went off and joined the United States Merchant Marines, which during wartime at that time in history, automatically became a part of the NAVY. Well the war happened, and my dad never went back and always hated his family and never was able 2 forgive them from keeping this shameful at the time secret from him. So aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, my name was getting called out in a roll call in this recess yard, and my mom was there and much younger than I remember her ever being, unless going back all the way 2 the time that I sat in a highchair, and she after Marola kept calling MARK MARTIN over and over again, finally yelled over 2 me, she means U Mark, tell her that UR here and that your last name is MOHR, not MARTIN. Now this had no reason EVER 2B dreamed, or better and more accurately put, ‘astral-interactively-remembered by me’ in the waking world. Then when U double tie this in with it being in an EGG HARBOR SCHOOL, and part of a repeat dreaming sequence that I’ve had since roughly early in 19670, and that the lady calling out the roll call resembled and had 2B the teacher at my waking world special-ed-school, Mrs. Marola, the great knower of the year 2000, any psychic would instantly and “SUDDENLY-RIAA C” this 4 just what it is, MC getting my attention again, big-time, only in riddles as opposed to earlier in the year when she went on a role 4 lots of direct contact. She admitted 2 me on the Astral Plane that her newest Einstein release was indeed 2 get my attention, and I think she totally knows now that indeed it did just that!!!!!! All these years either Route 30 the White Horse Pike, or Route 561, in New Jersey’s Atlantic and Camden Counties, have been where I live or work or some major other thing connects into my MW life hyper huge time. 561 runs right along into Jimmie Leeds Road, not far from Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. This is the road named directly after and 4 the LEEDS family of the Jersey pines that produced as all the great legends have told 4 centuries here in this garden-green-lawn state, BRO, the mighty and frightening creature that is half giant bird and half giant man, the JERSEY-DEVIL, after which both the New Jersey and my very favorite ICE HOCKEY TEAM was named after, as well as this MILITUFORCE and their NAFAC AIR FOIRCVE, known as the JERSEY DEVILS, and R actually listed governmentally as the 177th Air Tactical Command Wing of the United States Air Force Military/Milituforce SYSTEM!!!!! Then what is right there in North-Egg Harbor City, just a tad west of the HERS POTATO CHIP FACTORY, right on route #561, but the detention center called HARBORFIELDS. This also is the name of a Greenlawn New York High School, where the great Mariah graduated from in 1987 I believe. Then psychic Paula Uwich the crook who ripped me off for more than 9 grand during my extremely vulnerable period where I was frantically and desperately seeking not U Brook/Susan, but my SARAH, my great All-Mighty LORD/ESS. All these facts U can all back up with the New Jersey Historical Society, the Long Island Board of Public Education, the New Jersey Department of Corrections and or the Atlantic County Sherriff’s office and Department, and get maps from a gasoline station or a Google computer system, all the stuff I tell is real, it all happened, it is not one bit made up or imagined, and U can all go 2 fucking hell 4 disbelieving my nightmare infinite persecution and torment.

I* have so much 2 say and never will there B anywhere near a sufficient time 2 begin even 2 scratch surfaces, let alone explore the great depths of my hellish woes and miseries of endless day and night forever and fucking forever in torment and desolation. This entire fucking thing is beyond abominable and despicable, it is beyond monstrous and unconscionable. We could talk on 4 a thousand days and nights on my dreams and nightmares, and what these diseased pricks have done and still R doing 2 me and never will ever fucking stop doing 2 me, but not 1 rotten son of a bitch gives a smelly hoochiecoo about squat.

This evil shit against me, these LAMBRIGGER CULTIST PAUL STODDARD MURDERING SCUM SWINE, can lick my swelled dick from now till doomsday, only there is never a doomsday. If this world blows up inside our dream, we just re-dream it all again, it never started, it never can freaking stop, and none of any of U bastards get it, U do not C4 a second how hellish infinite existence really is.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS OF 2300, this is the protected legal copyrighted intellectual property of the real name person that goes by psudenum name of Michael mountainpen. All these words R true, I have no Earthly reason 2 make up this otherwise fantastic tale and wild story, NONE. Their was a student in the class after the Egg Harbor roll call was finished and we all were seated in a classroom and I was pondering and querying 2 myself how and Y an almost 54 year old man is sitting in an elementary school classroom and even fitting nicely into the desk, but aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, no not U President Hopeful, but seriously, and with no cassettes ripped off or beat downs or electrocutions, or wild crazy Thompson interactions from if memory is serving correctly the oh-seven year, this kid about 12 was telling me that his name was Muulabub Arteeo, and even spelled it, and it is spelled as it is pronounced, and this kid with the wild name, or Muulabub, said that he wants 2 go home, and said it so many timers that I was ready and remember thinking I am about 2 say this 2 him, Y don’t U go make a Wizard-of-Oz movie? He just kept firmly and softly repeating as he glared at me with wild large blue eyes, “I WANT 2 GO HOME” Finally I asked him Y not then? “Just go all ready 4 crissake“, I was thinking 2 myself. He looked solemnly and sad at me with his eyes tearing somewhat, paused and told me a wild story. He said he was so happy and at perfect peace. Then he remembered falling asleep from this peace, and was in a large place and it could not B exited from. It just went on in all directions forever. It took me until the helicopter attack tonight 2 remember this in a quick flash of waking world memory. Then instantly I heard my mind say, OH THE GODS, he went from the perfect peace of NIRVANA, and woke up into endless interaction, it just goes on. It never started, and his Nirvana by his reference point never even was there. He simply always was and always is, just like all of U out there, and me, all forever trapped and doomed in forever-ness. Yes great Google Search Engine, take and scan all the info of mankind, U2R forever endlessly trapped in this, there is no way home. There is no oblivion, no possible chance ever of attaining Nirvana, or the cessation of awareness. I had met a true non-existor over the weekend using this waking world’s forward-mortal language and way of perceiving my falling asleep and getting this dream-experience. I always knew that if we had the ability, us frail mortals living in hyperspace, 2 travel around exploratronically while not tuned into our present waking world bodies active throughout all of the great hyperspace, surely, NON-EXISTORS as well, can reach us and when they do, they as I suspected realize that they now R doomed, They have turned into EXISTORS, with no way back, no way ever 2 return home, and back 2 the coveted by those in the know, the great OBLIVION, or NIRVANA. Yes MC, if U can ever escape, please take your THAT BOY WITH U. This is Y the psychic Paula Uwich told me that U were in prison, as well as Y a detention center matches the name of your Long Island High School. Nothing just happens my beautiful lovely queen. I want only the best 4U, but fear we all, even U great TEEN-QUEEN, R doomed 2 exist endlessly and forever, I feel so sorry 4 all of us, my love, IWALU no matter what MC. It took my dad’s park pal in Princeton, New Jersey 2 bring us back together, oh well then, so B it, I remain in your great house where the great winds blow, there R no hallways here, just 6 large rooms that all go into each other, just as only U would have the power and ability 2 show this and reveal this all 2 your THAT-BOY, back on the first day of the summer o this 08 year. ------ BYE-BYE. 990990990990990.

No comments: