Monday, September 29, 2008

REPENT 4 YOUR SHELLFISH BLASPHEMY

‘REPENT 4 YOUR SHELLFISH BLASPHEMY’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 093008.003.55 ----- Beginning:


I have been given a major order from the All Mighty. I must repent 4 my wicked last few blogs, telling things that the great SSJKK is not happy with and using so much profanity and judgmental attitude towards HER creation.

I AM SO VERY SORY MIGHTY JEHOVAH, U KNOW I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U MORE THAN MY LIFE, IWALU, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990.

All HELL/DOGTOWN broke loose all day today starting when I tried 2 change some personal billing dates with lending institutions, and as the famous recording artist of the sixties told me on many an occasion, 2 succeed in this life, everything is a matter of proper TIMING. I chose one of the worst times and dates 2 make any financial request of the world and United States banking systems. This is my rotten luck, and always has been, but I have no one 2 blame except 4 that JO that stares back at me when I’m shaving. All I would have had 2 do is turn on the CNBC cable-TV channel, and common sense would have taken things from there. Tonight, I was talking 2 lightning on the telephone, and the BRIGGERS cut in and messed with me. Then I had 2 take Dawnie Terra TPB over 2 the pizzeria where Mario, Chickie’s boss was standing outside and up set about Chickie’s drinking on the job. Today was not a day 2 up set ANY businessman, small or great, as they have some genuine concerns, and I understand that. None of this had 2 ever happen, they in this case, have their shaving images 2 blame 4 my fighting them back, what, I’m gonna just sit back like a geek in high school and just take this, unanswered without fighting back, ya nuts? The great Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis informed me that All Mighty SSJKK demands an instant apology on line in her human form on all 3 posts that I have put my recent angry blogs up on. Things went from bad 2 worse and I know who rules this empire with a firm yet loving hand, tough love yes, but love nonetheless, MC rules, as SHE says she does, I do not say this I am a nobody, a nothing just a pile of useless ignorant puke. SHE SAID IT, in middle may of this year from atop the great Empire State Building, and it made many a magazine, Google around, it is there, I never say anything, SHE says SHE RULES THE EMPIRE. Anyone that can come into your ‘DREAMS’ whenever she feels like it, and it is no regular ordinary ‘DREAM’ when it occurs, believe that if U ever believed squat, I do not make one claim, SHE DOES. She made the entire night horrendous and showed me WHO’S BOSSOUND HERTE, not only in her special MARHOUSE, but all over this entire planet, from corner 2 corner, and I recognize U oh MIGHTY LOVELY QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND. Please accept the feeble apology I now attempt making 2U, my great infinite TEEN-QUEEN. I love U so much and wish only the very best 4U now and forever. I am your humble servant, that is all I ever desire 2B, oh mighty one. Lightning informed me that if I repent and apologize publicly, that U might find it in your lovely great heart 2 forgive your silly and foolish moronic SHELLFISH., I do not ever want U2C me as your SHELLFISH. I am your SERBANT, MIGHTY AWSOME QUEEN and IWALU.

LET THIS DOCUMENT DUVLE AS A PROCLAIMATION 2 THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, THAT SHE RULES THIS EMPIRE, AND I AM ONLY HER HUMBLE AND LOYAL SERVANT. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U, MIGHTY QUEEN. FORGIVE ME IN MY DARKEST HOUR OF WEAKNESS AND STUPIDITY, 4I KNOW NOTHING AND AM NOITHING BUT DUST FROM YOUR GREAT MIGHTY BREATH. 990990990990990990990990990990990990990990990990. I WILL LIVE HERE IN YOUR 9TH-DIMENSIONAL MIGHTY GREAT MARHOUSE, AND FOREVER OBEY ALL OF YOUR COMMANDS. I LOVE U BEYOND ANY WORDS. Please forgive your meek lowly shellfish and return me 2 being your servant and endless love, my Teen-Queen of forever, SSJKK. I love U!!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION THAT ADMITS THAT SHE RULES AND I AM JUST A STUPID DORK.

No comments: