Saturday, September 20, 2008

SUMMER, AUTUMN, AND KEEPING FAITH

“Summer, Autumn, and Keeping Faith”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO-95-Gawnum,etc.
It is 8:48 in the morning on the East Coast of USA,
On this miserable botbar moUrning on September
Angela-Donna-Chainsofgoldhair plus 8 in the 08 year
This blog starts transmission here and now wherever that is:


Hi Gina my beautiful arm breaker of the nineties, it is your creampuff, Markypoo. TOLD U!!!!!!!!! I repeat, TOLD U!!!!!!!!!!
FULL EVIL EMPIRE MAJOR, SUPER 700 POINT STOCK MARKET RALLY OVER 2 TRADING DFAYS, WALL STREET’S LARGEST 2-DAY GAINES/GAIN IN THE 100+ YEAR HISTORY OF THEIR FIXED AND CROOKED STOCK MARKET, Philadelphia Phillies baseball team clobbered last night also, making this a super nasty full evil empire, and how do they accomplish these super moves??? If I really have 2 keep re-explaining it 2U, get your IQ examined and use a freaking trucking microscope, no need 2 know how 2 count past 10 either!!!!!!!!

Well SCUMMERTIME started off real wrong, or need I B more faithful after all I have seen and witnessed and know PERSONALLY on a human waking world level about the GREAT ALL MIGHTY SCYLLA JEHOVAH GOD OF THE GREAT BIBLE AND CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH? Ol’ shellfish Markypoo. She said she cannot tell me more if I disobey and do not fully trust and believe in all of the wonders that so far she has shown and revealed 2 me, remember the great start of the oh-eight summer, read the blog, I did last night on my job, it just happened 2 fall out of the brief case that I take with me 2 my job post, just as Donna Gaines’ Hair album just happened 2 get put on top of the pile in the passenger seat of my Chevy Nova 1978 car in the great mighty ‘80 year, after 4 no good reason, the butt wipe pulled out right in front of me forcing me 2 slam on my breaks unless I desired the alternative which would have been a nice automobile accident after enduring a tough night at the recording studio on a 12 hour shift while the great mighty Pat Robertson our largest account at RPL at the time was making lots of his religious cassette tapes, and we were the duplicators of them. Aniwho, the dude that pulled out and rearranged the way that the large pile of overage file records had been placed on my passengers side front seat as well as the brief case last night at work dumping out and my happening 2C as I was putting the papers of blog print outs back inside of it, R not random events. All events R cosmic numbers working endlessly 2 attempt 2 forever solve a huge cosmic equation, and all of us and all of this, is the resulting effect and factor of a single simple thought from one person’s mind in an upline world or the next closed curve infinity lying above ours in the great sixth dimension that contains all of these thoughts that ever can B exiting from the void infinity of zero dimension. I know all of these hidden truths and way more, and so much bull kit is gonna come out over the remainder of the oh-eight year, this empire will wish 2 the freaking gods that they never persecuted me 2 the point where I will show all and tell all on a gargantuan streaming new website, and prove 2 the universe that all of Mountainpen’s claims R truth, nothing but TRUTH, and the ENTIRE TRUTH, so help me I swear this by the All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, or the upline world teenager that had the one thought about her THAT BOY one time, and boom, all of this downlined into all of this and all of this.

They got their way with the baseball game last night with ICPE, or INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT, by flying a nasty chopper over my MCDH at 65 Middle Road here in Blueberryville, in New Jersey, in these great and diseased perverted United States of America, planet called Earth, Sol, in the MILKY WAY GALAXY, or NJUSAESMWG 4 short, (Mariah Carey Dream House). This is where she opened up ,y summer this year with that far out major wild interaction, U may prefer the old term and word of ‘dream’, fine, have it any way U want it, but I am telling it BRO-G. The market rally Thursday and Friday, well that is easy, first the ICPE super persecution attack that is ongoing and has been all year, but beyond that was the 3 day off any measurement dial nightmare of last week, from Tuesday through Thursday, and then on Wednesday after the closing Wall Street bell, I admitted 2 weakness, a major flaw in my dealing with MO, or (MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE) SKUMBAGS. I told what they did 2 me and just scratched the surface, but these diseased twisted dirt hole toilet water lappers and seat rockers ate it up and had their laughs and amusements, ON ME. Yes that entire meal and all the drinks, were on me, and boy did I pay a freaking price, 700 points, Phillies going down the tubes at the time they absolutely cannot afford 2, and major FU&LL GINA TOLD U SO EVIL WICKED DEMONIC E----- M-----P-----I-----R-----E!!!!!! Admitting 2 such a defeat and major victory to these sick bastard enemies played cosmically RIGHT INTO THEIR DIRT BALL TRASH ASS HANDS!!!!!!! I have strengths as well mother truckers, U just do not know that, and U don’t freaking need 2 know U diseased crud licking daughter- pervers. U’ll find the truck out, and I will tell just a whittle bwit Elmer freaking Fwudd!!!!! First, I thought I had 2 do something real spectacular 2 bring SSJKK’s memories back in her present worldly existence, not true. I have been told in trance some things that do not carry all that much weight, pun, but I have also been told by a coworker that put me onto mercenary work and is gonna B getting me a non-military experience special application shortly, but moving on, he said I am better known online that I am aware, and that given time, my story, believed or disbelieved, will globally circulate, and truths will come out, if I am not mad and nuts and they really R truths, and I know that they R. I have nothing 2 Earthly nor heavenly gain or Gaines by lying about any of my awareness and total enlightenment while alive physically throughout fifth dimensional Marilyn Macoo Aquarius Hyperspace as well as on the Astral Plane. Again moving on, my story is globally circulating and my following is growing, and muscles Ed also informs me that he personally knows that ‘God’ is humanly following this all as well, not really fully understanding or believing but his buddy, a dear hunter, knows an Islander, and this is really true and is bwowing my mind this morning Elmer Fudd Wabbit!!!!!!!! I am not talking Pitcairn or Captain Bligh’s mutineer descendants, U’all know what the truck I am saying, and muscles Ed is straight, never lies, never bull craps, I can’t say another word, this is beyond my wildest fantasy, as I did not think I was anywhere near this point in the mission, basically I figured I was gonna build a multiwave oscillation integrenetronics magnetic resonance imaging system, actually I have all the parts and a basement, the parts R buried in the deep forests of the Jersey pines 5 feet down and I have the maps and this is protected property thanks 2 my ol’ pal Dick Nixon the 37th, June-Jacobson 17. The power transformers and the adjustments 2 an al ready existing frequency generator as well as huge cobalt magnets, would cost around 100 to 200 and I would get this from working security in Iraq or Afghanistan, and by about 2 or 2 and a half years, I would have the Hollywood crowd first at my door 2 turn them back 2 age 21. When MC would come, I would simply inform her the 1000 charge is waived in her case as this entire thing was done because U came 2 me in dreams and told me 2 do this so as 2 restore your true astral world memories, wake U up so 2 speak. Now, all this can B bypassed, it seems I need 2B in this magic home and situation 4 whatever reason, and the key beyond that is simply 2 believe and trust, TO HAVE FAITH IN THE GREAT SARAH-STACEY, not 2B a SHELLFISH in other words, she cannot progress with me further if I am a shellfish. In later interactions she admitted that it was me that was the shellfish and not the short dude with the glaring eyes. So no more shellfish, no more calling City Hall in Atlantic City, no m ore suicide threats and getting locked up and taken 2 the sike freaking ward, all that managed 2 ACcomplish ‘PUN’ was 700 points in Trump and the Gang’s fart sniffing pockets and a major blow 2 REME, my RIGHTEOUS EMPIRE in this endless war of good verses evil, the battle 4 energy in a physical world, RIGHTEOUS EMPIRE ME, (REME). Hay, I am not a saint, I never said I am not a dirt bag once in a while. I can B an animal like all dog-guys. I am not perfect. I am a filthy rotten dirty sinner like any of U. But I call ‘me’ the good guy and ‘them’ the bad guy, when I do nothing wrong, and they ENDLESSLY PERSECUTE ME TO MY FREAKING GRAVE 4 GOING TRUCKING ON 23 YEARS NOW, GIMME A DAMN BWEAK ELMER.

I have named all of this the MORPRO or the MORIANITY-PROJECT, as GAWNUMLY this is 100% compatible with the real person that Michael Mountainpen uses as a psudenum. Just Morianity, well, 4 whatever reason, just does not cut that old mustard, bwaby-wuv!!!!!!! I may not B an expert on computers like my best friend’s great friend the SYSTEMS ANALYST, Wilbur MacAfee, however, summertime began with a bit more than a major computer hack, I should know, I now live right here in MC Donald’s every DAYS OF MY LIVES magical ninth dimension home on Middle Road here in the mighty Pine Barrens of Jersey’s Berryville, whoopdeedo, sahwee, no shellfishism. 4 those 2 young 2 wemember purple 4 us all in the fall, that it is all together now, the hot nineties pollution Ziggie hello television commercial that I never got a dime in residuals or lump sum payment 4 the illegal usage of my voice screaming out from coast 2 coast, or how these R the DAYS OF OUR LIVES, mister Carey, well, then I guess UR just 2 young, so that’s the way it goes, Rodney-D, am I right kind sir? Tell me later after I crash as U sure cannot tell me here, I have no technology in 2008 2 think about building a retracer.

Today’s revenge secret or TRS, from the old days of Jessica Simpson’s real football ICPE’s, is that I sent down 4 copyright registration a work entitled, “KARAOKE LUNCHBREAK at the SORIAN 18 GUARDHOUSE, and when I got the registration, they insisted on leaving out a powerful HISTORY MARKER IN THIS TITLE, they changed it 2 read all except for the number 18. If I tell U more about it, they can legally fire me from my job, perhaps even bring charges against me and prosecute me, I lost my freedom last Thursday the botbar eleventh, and do not wish 2 lose it 4 a much longer stretch, U do not live in a fwee country wabbit, and if U choose 2 believe this USA lie and propo, go ahead, U need 2 weelwee C a fwee country, then U would know. U can go 2 Sweden and B as dirty as those dudes in DC-13, but twy that in the 50 other states and wham, jail 4 a long time. I am totally against persons misbehaving with minors, but try honestly 2C a point that is herein. First, U can own nothing here in
America, how can U tell me U own property when U pay off a home and still have 2 pay endless rent 2 the real owners of the eminent domain and every acre is their eminent domain so every 20 years or in some cases less, U must repay the value of your paid off home and this is called property tax. Now I am not against taxation, only without proper representation, just as the original colonists were. Every country needs 2 tax citizens, but there R 5 places I totally know and they will tell U this is a lie, but if UR a citizen there, yes U will pay about twice the US rate in income taxes, but property is either not taxed at all or is a penny on the dollar, also, U think U get medical benefits and good care here, wow what bull. Yes I am all 4 living with twice the income tax, and I can pocket some money and then keep it. All the expenses and rotten services here, forget it, U need 2 know this, there R other places in this freaki9ng world. Now a long time ago this nation was super great, but we R talking World War one circa 4 crissake. If I make 10 thousand money units annually, and have a choice of wonderful paid 4 education right through college for all of my kids, super medical care, and much more, and can keep 3,000 units, verses keeping 6 or 7 and losing not only 5-8 and going into plastic city and bankruptcy over and over, which do U think I would choose, BRO? Samuel Huntington was my 7th great grand pop and a signer of the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE. I can talk, this is my goddamn nation, MINE, my family helped 2 put it the hell here, and it needs lots of repair and fixing. Real patriots know this and speak it until they get axed in their damn sleep or vanish out 2 sea with Capano’s Delaware girlfriend of the nineties. We need 2 get off our ass, all 300 plus million of us and take back what the truck is ours, I am not an anti-American, just anti-government, and this means I believe I have the right to say it is in need oif a major reconstruction and repair, but never ever do I go against the laws of man and God and say that any of this should B done violently. The magic is, then how does it get done, and the answer is that everyone able 2 walk should walk, and everyone able 2 talk should talk, and make the necessary changes, legally, and peacefully, but as long as phony pro-American patriots want my head 4 saying these things, we will keep the same old same old crap forever and go the way of all flesh and all nations eventually, right 2 freaking maggots. My family and a few others built and made this once great free land, and I know better times here, and I watched it all change and go literally 2 hell, Christ, the kids today do not even have a tiny clue what freedom is or was, not a godsdamn freaking clue!!!!! Do not get me started on this PCM, (POLITICALLY-CORRECT-MOVEMENT). First, because of several things that were part of my past, this was all created 2 lock me away so that this MORPRO could never come 2B, never exist, this evil empire cannot time travel, what U all need 2 understand is that true MOVERS AND SHAKERS as they love 2B called, R better than a real honest time traveler if such a thing were possible, and time is a bull crap illusion hence traveling in it as though it is one solid non hyperspatial reality is laughable 2 those that really know and understand quantum physics and go beyond any of the sci-fi writers. These people make and shape events, they create the future times, day after day, Crissake, their kids could literally go online and B the most popular dudes and dudesses in high school if family regs permitted and they do not, the telling of these major secrets as well as THE FUTURE, as they will B LITERLLY CREATING IT, not traveling into it, give me a break Foxgegawatt.

As for the address of the 9th dimension, joking of course 4 those want-2-B-Einstein‘s out there, 65, it is not compatible with either my PCN or Her All Mighty PCN, 871, or 231, but spell out sixty five and the PCN-945 is compatible when done 3-way, 231/871/945. It is pure and simple a Gawnum truth. Gawky Gaukauk is not some silly dream, if it were, then how did it COME TRUE back in 1980 with the Pennsylvania Gus Lottery? The cat said DIE,DIE, and the lady whose lap it was on said how it works and that indeed 495 would B the outcome in the lottery either straight up or digit-boxed, and sure enough when I* woke up and drove into the freaking recording studio, on lunch break on went the TV set in the lobby at 6:58 PM on channel six, and 594 came out, just a trucking dream, Chris Farlow, inventor of rock and roll music no matter who tells U otherwise???????

Deedee’s have been all over me swooping right down and staring at me. I am not imagining my birds, my dreams, none of it, all U doubters and disbelievers, U can all go straight into Dogtown. Now Muscles Eddie at work, a mechanic and boss and one hell of a nice dude, also told me the thing about flying the remote control helicopter’s above tree-top level bringing a scrambling of military jets right 2 your area. This is no lie. He told me that all the people in the know about the evil empire R making sure they R armed if need B, and in Gestapo Jersey, where U absolutely cannot get and never carry a weapon, they become deer hunters so they will “have” what they need should the time ever come where they do in fact “NEED” it. When I told him how I astrally project, he told me that the kerlian energy of a ghost or phantom or spiritual or glorified or ASTRAL, body, what’s in a name Rose Shakespeare, is picked up militarily just as the remote control toy-copters R, and if I fly around the mortal world astrally, this is Y this all started up with me. He is most likely on the money, I have reasons 4 trusting Muscles-Eddie, but they simply cannot B blogged 4 many reasons, complex and diverse.

Finally, on prior blogging texts (PBT) I told U about the book I wrote, TPB, and in it the story of the “ME”. The magic girl that came through my music while listening to the Gwendolyn symphony around 1990, and then put me in some wild instant trance and I found myself up on the roof top of my apartment with her, and she inflicted pain on my body without even touching me that was so intense, it would not B humanly describable, yet I was somehow prevented from passing mercifully out. A ME is a MULTIVERSE-EXISTOR, we all R ME’s, we all R multiverse existors, we simply exist Sysco-disco, Donna Summer-9. As I type, loud motorcycles R bad as well as bad aerial harassment, planes and choppers, they obviously have a keystroke worm on me and know every trucking key I hit ion this keyboard. I never will forget how this African American young attractive muscularly built girl came 2 my door on another occasion, as she was my neighbor from across and below in the typical garden type 4 unit apartment system. I would not open the door 2 her, and she said that she has something 2 tell me that is very urgent and if I do not hear what it is that I will B sorry 4 the rest of my life. Eddie told me who it was Fred Hinger Drummer. Yes U have many fine looking sisters in your family. I always knew that I should have opened that damn door, what a pussy wuss. All the shit I am going through could have been averted. The Gawnum is 2 incredible not 2 make Muscles-Eddie correct, 1102 Robin Hill, wow, they do not want this TRS told, that Harley Davidson is shaking the windows out of your place Mariah my great QUEEN.

I could tell so much more, one quickie was 2 weeks back when the QUEEN KING made me get into the car and take her all through Berryville 2 search 4 her drunkard hubby, Chicky, while they played cell phone games, and she was screaming and crying at the top of her lungs with the windows open going down the main street of town towards the bar that she thought that he might B at. Y we were not stopped and arrested by Hammonton, New Jersey’s finest, is only 4 the gods 2 know and the fools 2 speculate on. I can tell U it was a living hell 4 me, whoops, if I go on, another 700 for them, and another, must shut the trucking smell up. Well lads lassies labbers and Zeejins ME, I need some sleep as I must return 2 my job and work 2 night, ain’t life a real Book of the Beach?????

Let me end by telling U that U cannot persecute this pathetic old fool on this kind of persistent incredible level and not expect me 2 get some super major cat command out of it, because BRO-Green, I am a getting’ it, I am talkin’ teen-queens. None of this is explainable, it is all supernatural, and I know it, but I also know it is actually and literally happening 2 me mister James T. Burr. Yes Aunt Gerry Snow the late, and cuz Stacie-Alice, and David out in Cali, I hope that none of U ever have 2 endure the full wrath of this family’s great curse, and all part of the games of more than Gaines but the entire 6th and 7th dimensions, and beyond. Adult playground rage can B every bit as terrifying as kids stuff. Yes Miss Sutherland, U prosecuted a hockey dad, and I as well have sent several people 2 jail 4 short stays 4 their injustices 2 me. I could talk until wake up time, so when September does end, wake me. Better yet, let me sleep 4 trucking ever. What really good is sleep, when U just have 2 wake and get right back up again? Unless U can reach endless eternal peace and rest, all their ever is and can B is misery, Gaines, and games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD LABORATORIES AND SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM AND GOOGLE ENGINES, I bid U a due or however it is spelled, showing my true timeless age, oh well, same age as any of U, just my awareness is different, I remember and U keep it all suppressed deep down in the dark corners of your subconscious mind and memory. Aniwho all of this intellectual property is copyrighted in the name of 1 MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, and this is all the total truth and reality. U do not have 2 like it or read it, truth will not alter as a result, no how and no nothing Mrs. Ross. At 5 past eleven I will now end this whittle bwog Elmer Wabbit Fwudd, B advised, that much more is soon 2 come and follow, and that is a 100% promise and a money back guarantee that U can bank on from here 2 Bank Run City of oh-nine, oops, gotta shut up there trucker 601 MCK. Oh Lenny, U may not B holding up a new 7/11 somewhere, but I sure can fantasize that UR. Bwye-Bwye, evewybwuddy!!!!!!!! C Y’all soon.

No comments: