Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMANS HELL OF OH-EIGHT, SOSO-WEIN

“CHRISTRMAS HELL OF OH-EIGHT, SOSO-WEIN”
T/T/W/M/OTHER SUB TITLES ALL APPLY AS WELL
Datfile: 122608.449-----BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Here is what this sleazy filth has done 2 me 2 totally wipe out another Christmas 4 me, byt then I am totally used 2 this, nothing new at all. First, I am under major death aerial siege, nasty private CIUA/NSA jobs all around me, the sky is filled with poisonous Chemtrails, 4 more info on the subject of CHEMTRAILS, GOOGLE this up, or start with these 2 great sites and work your way into the subject and topic, www.chembusters.com/ www.chemtrail-central.com/. If people would just notice how the areas that I live in always get this attack when a FLYERS game is played or when they R in a pattern of not losing 2 straight games, especially on the next game played day after a prior losing game, as well as when critical moves R made in the markets in NYNY, Frankie Publicpiss, and just record with a GPS system on your personal home weather station if U create a real good one, and then watch and observe and record, and then go to the BBC business channel with Paul Kengus at 7PM Eastern time, channel 12 in the Philadelphia viewing area, and C how the times I am put through this hell, the major moves and directions R always without exception tied directly into these persecutions, thus illegally forever price-FIXING the markets 2 endlessly move UP-UP-UP-UP!!!!!!!

On top of this hell today, they first ruined my holiday as they always do by making me realize that NASA has been so interested in my ability 2 self propel, they planned an unspeaking REMOTE VIEWING PROJECT AND EXPERIMENT with me, involving the family of one of their sub-contractor firms and its employee, not the cola. Then 2 further add a ton of sea salt into the open sore wounds, they struck me with a major tooth abscess around just pass noon yesterday on
Christmas Day, it is very painful, and my jaw looks like I went a few rounds with Lewis, Tyson, and bee stinging butterfly, not 2 mention Balboa and all the Brigger boxers as well. Remember last summer when I told U how THEY pulled off another major day-wrecker with the magical TOOTHACHE-MAJOR button turned in the direction of Dawn the King, and Paula’s distant cuz, and how the day was a nightmare? They can shoot a sonic death blow into your telephone that causes many monstrous things 2 happen inside your head and body, a top guarded National Security Ollie North/Fawn Hall Crack cocaine weekend party, family secret!!!!!!!! They have many more and that U CAN believe BRO!!!!! They can do things 2 their enemies with phones, with paint, and this is all Y my dad’s park-pal Al and his mighty formula fit so well here, the cola man not withstanding nor his mighty top singer or SCYLLA DAUGHTER.

These TAWF slime and how they can look into mirrors and not nauseate is the real formula, forget E = MC squared, BR.

No comments: