Wednesday, December 24, 2008

NO WONDER MORIANITY BEGAN IN 1995

“No Wonder Morianity Began In 1995”
T/T/W/M/ OTHER SUB TITLES:
DATFILE: 122408.598-----START:


Roger that 1995, yes, I did what U told me 2 do. I shut up until two in the afternoon on Christmas Eve Day, and opened 4 sealed manila envelopes all wrapped up together in one package from 60 days ago. Each one had a date on it that I was supposed 2 open it up on, one by one, and I followed his instructions. He said if I want his help, he needed my cooperation, and that I must learn, as in the military, 2 follow exact orders, fine, so I did. Patterson, King, Spielberg, Geffen, all of U, move over, just move over, U well never make up MY LIFE, or anything even close 2 it. I have been in my room crying like a stupid child, 4 the past 15 minutes. I just opened the final large package of the 4 dated at 12/24/2008-2PM. This is the one that wrecked my Christmas, I feel like publishing every word from him on all 4 packages, but I gave my word 2 him at the Cigar store where we met that day last autumn, that he would help show me some of the things that R destroying my peace of mind and my life, but that in return, I must giver my word of honor not 2 say things that he says not 2. I have nothing in this life and I do not live 4 material things so really quite frankly my dear Clark Gable Ret Butler, I do not give a ninth dimensional damn, but one thing that the winds will not B ever able 2 blow away from me pal, and that is the one thing that I really do own and possess, and can only choose 2 lose it, as it cannot B stolen, removed, nor taken, and this is MY WORD. Thank U4 making my birthday and Christmas as usual, a total nightmare hell. I would have been better off never knowing the truth, Herby told me it is not the answer or the way 2 make Sarah Krassle care about me the way I want and need her to do in the waking human world, Herby, UR a god, U knew all along, it is as U said it originally art Everett Simpson’s Auto shop in Magnolia, New Jersey, USAESMWG, the blind leading the blind, U said it freaking all, pal!!!!!!!!

1995, the ALL MIGHTY {H-A-D-D-O-N-W-O-O-D}, things that stare a person right in the face, and how ewe all choose when we need 2 for the sake of our sanity and mental and emotional survival and stability, choose freely with open willful intent, 2 totally just IGNORE. Then I go on tirades where I scream out how fantastically enlightened I am, WHAT A CROCK. I play the same little games with myself that all the rest of U out there do, maybe not with others, but with the one that at least should most matter, ME, thus and hence, I AM my own WORST ENEMY, as I more than any of U, TOTALLY know better than 2 engage in that extremely unproductive and utterly destructive behavior.

So U all know the ladder story regarding the day that I was applying 4 the job of assistant cook in a in Haddonfield, New Jersey restaurant right on KINGS HIGHWAY, Paula, back around 1975 or so, just around the same basic time that I got the crackers crunched out of me by those 2 Atlantic City lifeguard mascots. In contrast I’ve come 2 learn that this ‘beat-up, Danny Ocean Faker-11‘, was really in contrast, a 3 hour gentle rub by 5 babes from Sweden in a private Jacuzzi, next 2 what was destined 2 occur with me about 2 dozen years in the future, almost 2 the moment. H-A-D-D-O-N-W-O-O-D---1-9-9-5, Mister Gerard Styles of Dark Shadow, Desert Shield, Desert Storm, deep-slit, Donna Summer and her lovely ear pounding DiSco, and on and on with coded history markers of my hell with Aunt Geraldine Snow and her lovely friend the Shaw of Iran, as well as Y this all came 2 pass, planned from literally THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. !!!!!!!!!!!!! If U think this whittle bwog Elmer Fwudd is gonna even slit out a shiver of ice that sunk the big boat in April of twelve, stink again BR!!!!!!! “Sarah Krassle my beautiful love, I’ll sing just how much I love U. The stars, the trees, the sound of the winds will sing how U love me 2. And if U ever go away my love, I won’t know what 2 do. As all of the stars in the skies cannot shine without U. Life is a ride I cannot go on if you’re not by my side. The wheels fall off, the carriage drops, and ends my blissful stride. Oh lovely Sarah, don’t go away, no, no, do not go away and leave me alone on this cold and treacherous day“. I wrote this waltz along with my friend Johann Straus a long time ago, long B4 as Mountainpen, I created this stupid nightmare 4 myself here. The copyright office has this waltz, it was recorded on a little karaoke machine, and I did not even sing in these words with my awful rotten putrid voice, after all, Y wreck and totally ruin a beautiful piece of freaking music, back when it really WAS music, eleven years after the 20th century came in? Long story shortened about 3 trillion mega-times over, screw the sunk boat, what does anyone expect after the world mocked the Atlantic ocean and dared 2 say that the great Sarah-?Stacey could not sink that tub of crap? Stacey won’t B mocked, and she did not like the way her parents treated me as Hitler either, when I was just a boy. Never mock SSJKK, she rules this empire with a powerful yet beautiful loving hand, but don’t screw with this all mighty teen queen, BRA!!!!!!!!! So things R not all connected up U think so, Mister Trump, how about U, Mister Macy. Things R not connected, no, no, they R all just a bunch of randomly occurring garbage elements, and that is that, Yeah, BULL KICK. Let me get right 2 the story after first telling U that THEY hit me with a mid-late morning chopper, the same one that THEY flew over the MARHOUSE last night, and there were some planes over the overcast skies, as there were in the autumn of 1994 on the way over to Haddonwood following the awakening from the Sarah-Krassle-Interaction where we were together on the beach playing and having the time of out lives, until along came her parents and screwed it all up 4 us, HAVE A NICE LIFE, big girl, mine will B eternity in hell, without my Jehovah. Roger that one, my twenty is Dogtown, what’s yours, BR!!!!!!!!!! Well aside from any smoking bandits, fields named Sally or Egg-Harbor, let me now try and tell a small bit of what sent me bursting into tears after opening the final 4th package from Rog. It seems, the military has always been interested in my ability 2 move through the air and water, better than I do on land. All these diseased persons ever care about is waging war and developing powerful weaponry 2 frighten or discourage or defeat our enemies, most of these, we made, by invading tem and their culture, or trying 2 boss the world around and make everyone do it Frankie Blue eyed way, and the world is getting very sick 2 death of America and its rotten attitude of demigoddism. This package contained 4 white manila envelopes, with #1-4 on each of them, as well as a date, the last one was today, and only this one said, 2PM, the others were not time marked. This was the heavy package that made the entire large yellow manila envelope that all of these 4 were originally enclosed in, quite heavy. It never was placed inside the mail drop, it was laid next 2 it with a blue ribbon tied in a bow around uit right 2 the 65-A mailbox. I was told when 2B on the lookout 4 it, and all though I did not witness the actual delivery, there was a bluefish green mid sized automobile speeding off when I was going out 2 get it, and it appeared that it had slowed down and then sped off, I think this car is Roger’s. He said he is some related uncle 2 the man I met at Haddonwood. This man joined up seemingly out of nowhere, after I had begun 2 lap-lane swim at night, with my friend Joan, aq very nice lady about 20 years my senior, very attractive and fun 2 talk 2, and we became swim lane partners at night at the club pool. One day I was in the pool and the same new man was just looking at me and treading water by the deep end ladder facing the highway. We got 2 talking and in a while, he told me his name, if memory serves and I am almost sure, it was Roland Carey. I asked if he was any relation 2 the great recording artist, as he was of dark complexion, and he said he is her third cousin. None of this is new or news, but here is where old meets new and becomes ‘the read all about it extra’. He was very fascinated with my ability 2 just put my arms out and swim along, no motors, no swimming, just zoom and move, and he asked me 2 demonstrate and so I showed him and he wanted me 2 go underwater and do it and I did, and then he asked me 2 cross this half Olympic size pool and come back, and as fast ass I could, but I was suspicious at this point of whay might B going on, and I just went a tad faster, no real burst of speed, sort of like a good professional free style swimmer would B traveling through the water. Even at this show, he was at a loss 4 words and asked me many questions, yet kept it very friendly, telling me he was going 2B at cuz Mariah’s later 4 a Christmas get together, and will bring me some autographed new released CD and stuff like this. I am not into autographs but I thanked him. Without going on, this man vanished one day forever, right after Ron Wirtz at the Camden County prosecutors office told me over my telephone at Highview Cheers Kristy Alee Apartments, that he was sending a man over 2 watch me, he had his reasons 4 this and not 2 ask him anything, just that he was onto something and 4 me never 2 bother this man that would B posing as a professor by the name of Jeff. I never saw Carey again at the pool after this, ever. Now 4YI cried like a school boy today and Y Christmas got wrecked, as usual. The big heavy 4th package, well I have it, and the bookmark on page 12, and the underlined parts that talk about the science of this lovely space-shuttle Challenger (Sarah-Callio) SCSCSC, project, trying 2 escape the 3 major initials, forget it, won’t happen, ever not ever, SC, DS, MC. Learn 2 live with it Mountainpen, it sure as the Sar ainta’ goin’ nowhere, BR!!!!!!! The thin science book inside Roger’s package is called “SCIENCE AND INVENTION ENCYCLOPEDIA, VOLUME-27” The bookmark was on page 12, and the underlining is all about turbo engines, and yes, I guess his cousin Roy must have named his first daughter after this engine or named the engine after his daughter. Yes I am quite aware that aerodynamics is the study and science of and behind AIRFLOW, or WIND, yes those 6-9 rooms of June 21st, one of which I was in and still am, just typing now, not crying any longer, that could after all possibly cause damage 2 the keyboard. Y would anyone name an engine that blows wind, after Nellie from Little House on the Prairie, Eugene series of Jenna summers Horawitz, Y?????? Y did I have the experience of seeing the Challenger shuttle blow up, long B4 it did, a year or so in fact, Y? Y did I get in so much trouble 4 playing a tape of one of the missions, it was taped legally, right off of the air, all the space shuttle missions the first decade of the project were all televised? So what is all of this about Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocllevious Krassle???????? Well, the SEVENTIES, HADDONWOOD, MC wanted me 2 talk about all of this and remember something, I guess when I did not get the message in time, or got it the way I got the other one she sent me, TOO-LATE, then old cuz Rog had 2 come into town and help me out.

Does this mean U never cared about me at all, just your dad’s interest in my ability 2 propel myself. U have broken my heart forever Scylla, if that was what U meant 2 do, mission accomplished. I will love U forever, and will cry f weeks now after opening this last thing from your cousin. Games, games, what is it with U Scylla and your endless 16 year old games??????? B-EXE-con, etcetera, how about, C-U-B-R-O-K-E-M-Y-H-E-A-R-T-S-C-Y-L-L-A-EXE? How about that one teen queen? No matter what, and how much this hurts, still and forever I am your loyal slave, your YANCIE, and IWALU, I must sign off and cry myself into my keg of beer, even though I do not drink. Merry Christmas 2U anyway teen queen. If U want 2 do these things Scylla, Y did U leave your lovely home and city and come here on 032770???????????????? Shame on this government 4 using people and their deepest hurts and feelings, just 2 get information and military might. Just so U can wage war all around the globe, and get more hated every day by other nations. Then we really wonder, Y/9-11, no that one, BLOWS MY TINY LIMITED WHITTLE MID. I am tearing and sobbing. I must stop or I will cry into my keyboard.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: