Monday, December 22, 2008

PLAY OR CONSEQUENCES

“Play Or Consequences”
T/T/W/M/ETCETERA
Datfile: 122308.017-----START:


Unless a reader of this blog right now has been schooled a bit in Morianity or my teachings in the 5 blog books posted at www.blogger.com/ some of this will not make sense at all, and or seem as though it goes contrary 2 lots of recent statements that I’ve made, but again, re-read and it will come clear, U may not agree, and that is totally cool, but my opinion of things will B clearer, as with anything shown in the full bigger picture rather than coming into a movie in the middle of it and staying 2C perhaps 5 or 10 minutes of it, and think U know the score. My words will B foreign 2 billions of waking world ears, but I know that a higher mind from deeper inside yourself is registering what I blog, and that is all that’s important, at least 4 tonight. 5 years or so down the road is an entirely different matter.

My ex-business partner in the record company from the general time that I was searching 2 locate the all mighty LORDESS, or SARAH, Paul, said a few powerful statements, and I’ve shared most of them, and I forget whether or not I ever told the Blogaud the following one, I need 2 now as it fits into this story tonight that will B told now, or early this morning 4 us on the east coast of America. He told me that when I used 2 call the police during sieges, it would only B a matter of time B4 they would place me in Ancora State Mental Hospital, as my complaints just do not fit into anything that they R taught in the police academy. So rather than they appearing incompetent 2 handle and properly address the situation of a real and non imagined plight, they would have 2 cover there butts by saying I need psychiatric help, there is no other way that their ‘SYSTEM’ can properly operate and function, and this became more noticeable immediately following the nine eleven terrorist attack in New York and Washington. This is when as a matter of fact, and it is on the blog in real time when it went down, the Mullica township Police came within a whisper of taking me against my will 2 the Atlanticare Hospital on Jimmie Leeds Road, in Pomona, NJUSAESMWG. Another interesting thing regarding the exact timing of the attack in middle September of the oh-one year, is something that Roy Weiler Senior put me onto just 2 weekends or so ago at my job while we were rapping a while. He said that all of the meteorologists were saying how amazingly clear the skies over this country were 4 the time that nothing was flying as a result of this attack, no jet haze, no poisonous toxins, no chemtrailing. But my point if I may resume it now is the system and how powerful it became after this attack on America by the ‘terrorists’. Remember what Einstein said ladies and gentlemen, only one constant is in this universe, { C } and this is the velocity that photons travel in a vacuum of little or no graviton fields. This is YI put the word terrorists in italics. Call me a treasonous trader, but then U must also refer to Einstein in this manner, I am merely reflecting his statement in my own personal nightmare story. I am not inventing nor reinventing one damn thing Admiral Humpback Whale Spok. Goose and gander deal lads and lassies, simple as that BBJH-69. THE SYSTEM is not such a magical or elusive thing really, yet it IS totally misunderstood and misperceived by the masses. This system was all put into place, this entire USA-PC stuff, (POLITICAL-CORRECTNESS) and U can call me ‘Carly Simon’s focus’ if U want 2, that’s entirely your own business and decision 2 make, but I am here 2 tell U right here and right now, this was all instituted and agenda-created 2 deal with one citizen, MOUNTAINPEN, and U know about the other 2 things so don’t act innocent and I won’t as we all know the score. I can readjust with the times, I can survive whatever this evil empire wants 2 throw at me, I’ve been doing it for longer than any of U can start 2 imagine. When the mighty Paula did in my mom the early post Christmas morning in 1997, in Scomerdale, NJUSAESMWG, at death house #1, as I am now in DH#2, where I all ready know they will carry me out in a body bag, but #1 where Paula flat-lined my mom on the ambulance gurney, with whatever magical wizardry she performed on Donna’s Astral Plane Waverly, that forever altered my life in this hell interactive videogame of Oregon-Polybius, but she did me a favor, as without this coming 2 an end, and in this PC new world, I’d B in a cell today. The pother stuff handled itself, as I got older, and instead of asking my doctor 4 vitamin V/C/whatever, I was no longer endangered by the PC agenda any longer, no more mother and no more 19 year old drives. I’m not dead, but at 54, I am not out catting and being messed with any more by the cops every time as though I was a 10 year old on a curfew. When they target U2 mess with U in this new PC SYSTEM nation, UR done, fried, oven on 550, microwave on 10, fine’ terminated Arnie!!!!!! Jack McCoy said it better on Law and Order than IU can ever hope 2 say it, but then, it is a script, and Brigger produced as they should know, “U only have the rights that U can defend, only THOSE RIGHTS”. If U cannot defend them then BRO, U ainta gottem!!!!!!! Being short and baby faced, I attracted many teenagers right through my forties, and THEY knew it. I never would have thought 2 act on it, but THEY hated this potential. Paris’s friend Sharon at Hilton beach in 1998 was just one of many examples, and I know what I know. Some may B asking now, then Y did they come out of the astral heavens and try 2 run U down with an automobile when U were trying 2 cross Pacific avenue 2 get 2 the Hilton parking garage and get 2 your vehicle so as 2 drive home? Answer, SIMPLE!!!!! I refused 2 play THEIR ‘game’!!!!!!!!! I will admit that this is Y the Gawnum compatibility studies shocked me when I did PH and me and there was a 0 match out. But later I went onto 2 query the Gawnum in more detail, and voile, things cleared up like a zit on steroidal Clearasil. But I am not island-permitted 2 go on with Gawnum-talk, don’t wanna B shellfishy.

Ha-Ha Jane Dirtweeds, U missed me, I looked up at the digital clock at 2 minutes past botbar, U miserable witch.

When U do not play the game, if Warf creates on his Holo-Deck a warrior who refuses 2 fight him and interact with him, there is gonna B trouble, right Trekkers? Well, I knew ever since that day I drove over 2 a Chinese restaurant near the Patco Lindenwold High speed line train station in 1985, that something that I suspected all the back as early as 1979 was not in my fantasies and delusions, it was not a fictional thought, it was reality. There R indeed a group, a THEY, a TAWF, a WOMO, a SHAKESPEARIAN ROSE IS A ROSE, call it whatever the heck U want, the same thing will doggone result, BR, THEY R playing a game with all of us, and when U get onto this, and decide with conscious will 2 refuse participation in their GAME with U, TROUBLE, U have just ticked off the mighty Klingon-Warrior, Michael Dorn, and he says interact in this OR ELSE, and I say, NO I WON’T BEER LAPPER, SO THERE. Well, now all hell is gonna begin 2 break out, maybe not the first time, but after a while, THEY say 2 THEMSELVES, WO, “Who does this little smell bag think he is”? They threw all kinds of unfathomable beauty queens at me and I refused 2 play their game. This is the CONSEQUENCES, play or else. Interact with this cosmic video game Polybius or the consequences R gonna B off the scale. This all led 2 building the large scale model of MAGGIE, crashing aerial stuff, causing earth-surface disturbances on a global scale, and anyone can get past news reports and C that all; of this cannot B some nutty faked story, it is not, it is totally real, Mister David Smith!!!!!!! Yes Virginia, it is real, with or without a retirement plan at the Water Works of Atlantic City, or Mariena-Carlittia’s red and white suit she made 4 hubby Nicholas on the astral Plane Mister Macy. Let me explore a little bit further now, these consequences. First they tend 2B in the realm of the quintessential bizarre. They can tie me and my life in with top celebrities, they can produce illusions far grander than anything Copperfield or any of his wildest Vegas Acts ever could hope 2 come close 2, they can operate as hard as a boxers punch yet delivered by an invisible fighter. The SYSTEM, invented by THEM, and STRENGTHENED after 9/11, then goes on and domino-effects and chain reacts this nightmare so that I must endure an unfathomable hell in total silence, or near silence, thanks to the wonderful Christopher Bennett at my job. But remember that when I get ahead 5 dollars, something always comes along 2 take it right away from me faster than the “grim reaper can grab your soul”, as the Earth worlders would say in their blissful ignorance of what is happening in truth. This is Y after he put me onto blogging, and THEY had finally managed 2 SHUT ME UP, and now I can scream out my life horror story 2 a potential planetary population, do U think this is gonna B PERMITTED there Uncle Heinz Gottwald, 2 go unanswered? No, and this is YI went through all of this hell with Ed Himacane, and am now in this horrific mess with Dawn and Ann. If I do one thing, poom, like a powerful punch, I am knocked face down 2 the ground by some huge powerful thing, it is hard if not impossible 2 ever prove, yet it happens every single time, thousands of times over 20, 30, 40 years, and this shows a PATTERN that intelligent persons know very well just cannot B ignored, even if they try 2. Here is the consequence, MISERY, PAIN, COVERT PERSECUTION, NOT A “MOMENTS PEACE FALCON/CONDOR” WPIX-UFO-1988-COVER-UP!!!!!!!! It is OK for the head of the National Security Agency, Ollie North and his secretary Fawn Hall back in 1987, to throw crack and coke weekend parties, and then sober up and screw with me the following week, a straight innocent pathetic guy or does nothing wrong, I do not smoke, drink, take any illegal or unperceived drugs, vote, date, or do anything at all illegal. I try 2 mind my own damn business 24/7/365.2422, and all I get is slammed down 2 the concrete and then get my teeth kicked the Christ out of my head by THEM!!!!!!! I told U all that I was going 2 meet my mom at the Chinese Restaurant near the train station, she was getting out early one day from her job, she was on a half day schedule and on a semi-retirement, from the Inchcape Shipping company that U all know about if UR my original Blogaud. On route, down a deserted country road and out of nowhere, pops up a blond bombshell more dazzling and voluptuously built than any super model in Manhattan that I have seen 2 this very day. She was hitch-hiking and when I would not slow down, she practically jumped in front of my vehicle. I stopped but I keep my doors locked, and my window was cracked about 6 inches down on the passenger side, and I pretended to stop so she would not B able 2 get right in front of me, and when she approached me, I just sped off leaving her in a pile of dust staring at me like I was an alien from space. Who knows, have U really been following all that is going on? Maybe this is exactly what I am, and I have just forgotten this. All I know is that I am the one person here in this world who knows that an organized world ownership WOMO is playing a huge GAME, and that I REFUSE 2 PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!

Well not only did I print Scylla’s message 2 me 4 the world 2C last night, but anyone can C that things R going on, and that I have absolutely zero control over them, I am dealing with the ALL-MIGHTY-HERSELF, SSJKK. Right around the time that she made my computer go totally fookin’ nuts with all kinds of wild fonts on my word doc yet printed up normally on blogging websites, she decided that I needed 2B here@ 65 Middle. I thought 4 a while that the June 21 interaction may B a warning 4 me not 2 come here, but she must know that I have no way of interpreting this as a warning. She was speaking 2 me directly in this interaction and not sending me empty envelopes in the mail. If she had wanted 2 warn me, she would have said, “YANCY, don’t go 2 this place“, as she was talking as clearly 2 me as if I was awake and speaking 2 Joseph Blowseph. She told me the entire Shellfish thing yesterday while I was in a trance with the lightning machine and the telephone. It represents crustation, and just as the sidewalk science-men and I know, if it is out beyond the center of your isness of being, it is illusion, and living attached in this illusion is being a shellfish or disobedient 2 the reality that U know 2B true from deep within U, all of U, not just me, ALL OF U. Illusion or MAYA is powerful beyond my ability a million times over 2 try and get into right now, legend has it that Maya is a powerful confusing Goddess in the Arteemis family line, 2 cousins out from Zudlowchronous, lightning’s grandfather. U may hear this told around firesides high up in the Himalayan mountains by Tibetan Monks or Variagi Masters, and U may not, we will not go there, no pun meant. When I was in 2029 I saw some wild things. Speakers that swirled around and Front-Magops, which R small viewing screens thst can B ed on a table or come as a table and bed types with a side pole and a pull out like hospital apparatus. This basically convex optical principled device consists of 3 pieces all bent together with a focus knob on the side, and the room in fron of U is magnified about 5 times or more as well as made clearer and brighter than U can imagine. Those that were not using optical TV blocks were all using bright ultra clear 14 inch diagonal sets, and this screen turned the image into an unbelievable picture, adding a weird kind of depth different than old style 3-D where U buy glasses at a 7-11 store. 2 get an idea of this, and if U have the type of automobile that has the correct angling windshield, go into your car and place a magazine on the dash right at the middle near the window, and then look at the window, and U will C this image out beyond the window a tiny bit and magnified with beautiful clarity. TV and digital and high definition and all of this stuff is sort of a sham. The agenda behind this is quite sinister. If they were just trying 2 improve picture quality without the spy ware agenda behind all of this, they would admit that just as with your audio and stereo equipment, the picture, or sound, is improved in quality based on power. If U increase the poser from 110 up 2 140 volts U will B utterly amazed at how clear and bright any old style TV becomes. Do not do this 4 longer than a few seconds or U will end up with a burned out system, it is designed 4 110, but Y not design TV sets as they do in other parts of hyperspace, the way they do a refrigerator or dryer, at least the older models, at 220? The system would need better parts but in no time this could B mass produced, and U would not ever need high definition or digital or plasma or any of this. I redesigned a lot of audio equipment this way, back in 1980. I made a cassette deck run on this, and with the voltage unit meters showing minus 6 decibels, U could not turn the amplifier past 2 steps up on a 40 step clicking grate, unless U wanted busted speakers and busted ear drums. None of U have half a clue about millions of things, U all just believe what U want. When I tell U that the great Scylla will always B 16 and always has been 16, it is because she at this one instant in an upline closed infinity system, had a thought, and thought explodes out in a downline process, and this entire multiplexed hypersphere will never contain enough space or enough time where she is not at that precise second. The answers 2 lots of mysteries R quite basic, but if U live in a place called Closemind City, then the limitations R preset, as U determine what your universe is made up of. Expand or rot. There is plenty of junk that I am quite clueless about, but am always very thirsty 2 learn. THEY however, know I am dangerous 2 their established order, and THEY hate my guts. Y would THEY want me 2 learn or expand any further? This is Y THEY interfere with me at every step and every turn when I try 2 learn and grow. The ultimate example is the computer. I really do not need 2B Einstein 2C what is going on. Scylla is 16, and that is that. The Earth illusion is meaningless. I know what is real. I know I must play all of her games, or else. I do not want her 2 hate me or think of me as a shellfish, so I will play. The rewards R out of this world literally. U cannot imagine her great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and the endless blissful fun that we share together there. On the other hand, when I dream down here, if I make her mad, she is limitless in power 2 punish and chastise me. This is not YI never tell about the stairs and what happened that day at her place. I fear this all mighty being, but I love her also. I would never do anything that would make her unhappy. I really hope that U know this my Scylla. So U want me 2 tell about Trump-Boy’s mother back in 1995 and 1996. Well, this was a festinating story about this very lovely lady and her son. But it also is Y the Haddonwood property lies dormant and almost esoteric 2 this very day in almost the oh-nine year. It is Y Ann Silva knows so much and knows so many of my Atlantic city enemies and was destined 2 enter into my life through the interaction of Christopher Bennett. It is Y that nightmare day happened with Diana, the human blond, not my goddess from the Astral Plane, and YI cried my eyes out in the Delaware River at the park that afternoon. It is Y another PATTERN is there proving that Wall Street will not PERMIT me 2B an investor and B like other normal regular ordinary non-cursed people of this world. I of course am speaking of the nightmare of 1995 with Donaldson-Lufkin-and-Jenrette, the brokerage house that thinks that their crapola smells like sugar candy!!!!!!!!! It is the connection into the Briggbase and how they come and go from the lake behind this magical health club of yeasterdecade. Y does Haddonwood fascinate U so much my lovely SSJKK????????????????? It was a nightmare. It is where I learned that there is no possible death 4 me. What hell can B worse than this, my beautiful teen queen?????????????

END:

No comments: