Friday, December 26, 2008

THANX-2-GIVENS SIEGE IS ALIVE AND WELL AS ALWAYS IN OH-EIGHT

“Thanx-2-Givens Siege is alive and well as always, in oh-eight”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
ALL OTHER LISTED SUBTITLES ON BLOG BOOK 5 APPLY ALSO:
DATE AND TIME FILE: 122608.595.55555555555555555555
Yar ye ol’ Granny, I now starteth up me tranny there maitee:


All day long, vicious chemtrailing is all over Atlantic and Camden counties, and anywhere else where I would happen 2 go or B. Here is the updated sitch now 4 Kim Disney and all others. Ann Silva and Dawn and myself went on some moUrning errands, and the sky attack is brutal, have seen worse, but rated middle teens on a scale from 1-20, with 20 right up there at the worst death siege possible. The only 3 reasons 4 these diseased snake-cum lickers had 4 not persecuting me Christmas Day itself R as follows: 1) THEY all ready poisoned me with a monstrous evil and horrendous mouth abscess starting just early into Christmas afternoon, right around the same time that THEY have killed both me at my job in oh-five, and my mom at her Somerdale home in ‘97. Y Christmas and holidays is such a THINMG with THESE DISEASED TRUCKING FAST TURDS will never B known or really clear 2 my extremely limited understanding. 2) The Marhouse was loaded with company, the friends and family of my imprisoners and captive holders, a synonymous word with company and lots of it is LOTS OF WINESSES, THEY-WOMNO-TAWF, do not like witnesses. They like dark quiet secret wet-work-covert operations, and most of U know this and need me like a hole in the skull 2 inform U regarding this reality, unless UR a charter dues paying member of the NAÏVE-NINNY CLUB of the PLANET, the NNCP as I will term this on future BT. 3) Finally and worst of all, I was beside myself with sadness and anger, that my love for the ALL MIGHTY, was planned 2B used against me by BRIGGBASE CULTISTS, against me. Shoot, an engine named Allison, if this is not the ultimate 27/12 kick in my groin, then lovely MC can just go right ahead and throw a room full of her expensive shoes at me until I have been completely, fully, and holy-(wholly) biblically shoed, horses and me and troughs with water buckets baptizing me, oh well, they stoned U back in the “OTHER HARRAH” EVIL EMPIRE, as was written in Mosaic Law!!!!!!! With me, she is sending me an obvious message, keep shell fishing and get shoed. Well I talk about Sarah Krassle the All-Mighty Scylla Goddess on my 1995 Morianity Bible tapes, and in the very first few chapters of the very first book, I said and remember this like yesterday, I may have only heard her say 2 sentences 2 me, but I knew that SHE KNEW ME, well reverse and invert the Gawky Gaukauk phonetics around just a little bit, and we end up quite effortlessly with “NEE SHOED ME”, someday I must buy a horse and name it NEE!!!!!!!!!! Right BR!!!!

Giant girls R swarming around everywhere, six foot plussers in sneakers and flat shoes, like an out of control ugly hive of killer bees. They R nasty and hostile, and they intentionally get in my way and taunt me 2 do something about it. Keep it up and I will aim a freimeter-signaller from inside my jersey-sweater at U and U will wonder YU go home and RT in extreme pain for 48 hours. This weapon is from the 2130’s, and looks every bit as innocent as any cigarette lighter, but it is anything but, so keep right on trucking with me bitches. Dave and I were stopped 4 no good reason by many a team of policemen in cruisers back in the 1986-1999 time range, and I had this gadget and about 5 other nice little James Bond gadgets, and all they knew is that we had lighters and Kleenex tissue boxes, and so forth. U pricks out here only think U wanna B messing with me, I am not exactly an ordinary citizen, just in case this fact has gotten by some of U, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep right on freaking playing with me BR, just do it, FCC-McDowell Dick in the mouthers!!!!!!!! How all my past friends could have all turned against me like this is only explainable in books that were nearly totally banned such as ORWELLS 1984, and also in so-called fictional shows made back in the fifties and sixties of the 20th century, the original black and white TWILIGHT ZONE, and OUTER LIMITS shows, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How CALLIOTAMM WOMO FILTH can live inside this bag of THEIR own perpetual evil and slime is so far beyond my limited grasp and comprehension.

How did some of this begin my Blogaud or some of it is begging 4 me 2 tell them, regarding my seeming ability 2 defy on some level, motion and gravity? Well, first, this is all honesty, no lies and no bull kicks. I do not ever DEFY anything. The ability not 2 DEFY, but 2 WORK more efficiently WITH any part of established Lawtronics, or what man and his/her science of today may call, PHYSICAL LAWS or LAWS OF PHYSICS, is the key 2 harnessing tools and technologies that advance mankind and scientific things in general, yes, working with, and not defying physical laws is the total key 2 all of it. I detest the 2 words that I hear so often, DEFY GRAVITY. U can not ever DEFY LAWTRONICS. Rocket science 4 one example is not a bunch of dudes and dudesses in labs with their fists shaking at the skies and jumping into the air and screaming that they will reach the skies or else, not on your life, BRO!!!!!! U learn 2 more efficiently operate and interact WITH Lawtronics, U never try and fight it. My hell started after a double murder-suicide happened up in Braintree, Massachusetts, USAESMWG occurred, and it was about 17 years later that I knew that I could move through the air and the water no matter how much the so called LAWTRONICS seemingly said that I could not, at the age of 20. This will B touched on later much more, and I will respond 2 the comments and inquiries about am I willing 1 demonstrate and prove that I can fly like Superman, and all this sort of BULL KICK!!!!!!!! Whatever happens, please do not throw me off of U NEE, another astral name 4U is STAY, as on the Astral Plane Nee and STAY sounds R identical, no difference exists between them, such as in the biblically referenced passages of the male equivalent 2 the LORD-ESS or SAR-AH, NEECY JEHOVAH, or Stacey. This is her beautiful name, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, this is the exact name of the upline girl in her upline closed infinity world beyond ours. I many times just shorten this 2 the simple “SSJKK”. Yes Karen, they need rote, I’ll give them rote, even I need rote. KRASSLE and ATLANTIC also R the exact same words on the (ASTRAL-PLANE), or in the ‘spiritual world’ if U prefer this diction. At age 20 I was trying 2 escape this gang of 4 or 5 teenaged girls that were messing with me that day in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG, and literally, found that I could float down the ladder, I expected 2 come down hard and painfully. It was later on around the end of summer while working as a landscaper 4 a real drug case owner-entrepreneur by the name of Kenny who I went on later 2 run into 11 years later while guarding the American Honda plant on Gaither Drive, in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USAESMWG, but this is topic 4 a new and major other discussion at a later date and time. As U know, I have the strength of a small child, and while landscaping with this butt wipe Kenny Dude, I quickly came 2 learn that I needed help from a great big beautiful girl who also was employed with Kenny, named Sue, standing about five feet nine inches in height and weighing around 150 pounds of lean toned well defined rock hard solid muscle, 2 get my heavy lawnmower off and then back onto the company pick up truck. She picked up these 90 plus pound machines with the ease of a summers breeze, with one hand while using her other 2 put her long lovely hair into place after swinging her head to dangle it behind her. One afternoon in Haddonfield, Sue and I were told 2 go with a drummer in Philadelphia by the name of Frank, and meet the boss at an address where he wanted us 2 take 70 pound boxes of roof shingles up to a large flat roof on a stately gargantuan sized home off of Warwick road in Haddonfield. Sue saw that I could not life these boxes one inch off of the ground. She smiled and told me that she would do it and that I could do her a favor later on. I marveled at her beauty and her power, she was running up the ladder about 25 feet high with one pack over each shoulder, totaling 140 pounds, and winking at me standing on the ground drooling at her, each time she would come down in her very tight red and yellow shorts and quite suggestive top wear. Her knockers were like those round semi watermelons, just don’t go there. I am breathing hard just typing this in. The full count was 100 boxes, and we were getting a 40 dollar bonus 4 doing this heavy work out in a very hot late August sun. Frank was able 2 carry these shingle boxes up one at a time, and was panting and breathing like a smoker running up a tall hill. Sue did most of the work, and finally the boss came by as it was finished, and we were packing up some tools, and Frank got in the bosses truck, and off went Kenny and big-rocker Frank as we all called this drummer dude. Long story short, I went up 2 the 25 foot large flat roof and asked Sue if I could repay her by doing an extra lawn or 2 the next day and she could pretend 2 come in and then just go home until late morning, and the boss would never know the difference. She giggled at me and said that the favor she wants has nothing 2 do with work, and she no sooner said this, when she grabbed me hard with her powerful gorgeously tight body and started kissing me passionately. I got scared, and ran literally ran right off of the roof and instead of falling, I should have tried out 4 the part years later in that movie called, THE BOY WHO COUL FLY. I literally FLEW HOME, a trip from Haddonfield to Lindenwold, 2 or 3 miles, and I could not believe it as I was darting through the air as though I was a 3 year old with his head and arms stuck out of a fast moving automobile window. I knew I was moving at one hell of a clip, as I was matching the speed of traffic. I was home in about 3 minutes or less, and the 2nd part of the trip, I climbed up higher and began moving faster by simply thinking FASTYER 2 myself. Then I saw my apartment, and came right down in a wooded area behind it where no one could have ever seen this and landed softly, and walked inside. I called the boss and left a message with his mom who answered the phone that simply said my name and to please tell him I quit, and he can keep my last 3 days pay, I’m done. Y would I tell the rock-concert story in my 1994 book called “The Permission Barrier”, unless this all were true right now that I am telling and admitting 2 U all? More about this and how I escaped 2 other people, a guy and another giant goddess, in the following year at age 21, will all get told on another soon 2 follow blog. This is all obviously Y THEY follow and mess with me all the time. NASA can suck my dick and go 2 hell, and so can their MCDONNELL DOUGLASS MURDERING 1988 TRUCK DRIVER, MISTER JACKSON. Ask Judge Scattergood of Florence Township, NJUSAESMWG if U need verification 4 a BCO. BRA!!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the freaking good news or GOSPEL 4 this horrendous day. The Verizon telephone man was here just as we all were coming back from the errands of this day. He told me major things, and I told him some as well. He is working with me big time, and unless THEY offer him a billion dollars, he realizes that 50% of a gigantic jury award is his, so he is working with me huge hyper time and that is all that I am free 2 safely say, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No matter what happens with all of this Mariah, I will love U until THEY murder me forever, and this is not something they can do, so remember this please and always TEEN-QUEEN, Goddess Scylla, IWALU-990-990-990-990-990-990-990!!!!

Google and SWIS, and KSWL, etcetera, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee, and blummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! Copyright Michael Mountainpen-ADEG-2008.

End Transmission:

No comments: