Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WHERE R THE STATE COPS AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES

“Where R the State and Local Cops and Authorities”?
Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmm at Datfile:
122308.625.55555555555555555555555555?????
Begin Transmission:


I AM UNDER A SUPER DEATH SIEGE TODAY BY MICK MO WOMO SCUM DISEASE SLIME FILTH BAGS, I HAVE LOUD & LOW ZENITHING PRIVATE AND MILITARY FIGHTER PLANES OVER ME AT HOME AS WELL AS ALL OVER DOWNTOWN SHOPPIONG AREAS OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG, THE WAL-MART, THE GROCERY STORES, THE DOLLAR STORES, IT IS OFF EVERY SCALE AND MOTHER TRUCKING DIAL, AND STUCCIE COMMAND IS WAY--WAY--WAY UP AS A RESULT, REAL HEAVY MAJOR FLIRTATION, ALSO LOTS OF HUGE GARGANTUAN GIANT WOMEN AND GIRLS--6 FOOT PLUS, AND THE ONLT THING MISSING WAS MUZAK PERSECUTION WHICH LATELY HAS INDEED BEEN BACK ON A SUPER NASTY ROLL.

OBVIOSUSLY THEIR FIXED CONTROLLED AND ILLEGALLY SEC PAID OFF IN THEIR POCKET, DPOW JONES STOCK MAFFIA MARKETS R GOING UP THROUGH THE ROOF. Ann assures me that my Queen-M is watching over me and that THEY, or TAWF will not dare go 2 far as if they do, she will wisk away this entire evil empire with one single mighty breath, easier than my lovely TEEN-QUEEN can toss her lovely shoes around!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP YOUR {THAT-BOY} OH GREAT QUEEN, PLEASE HELP ME AND LOOK AFTER ME, I KNOW U READ MY WORDS, THIS MUCH HAS BEEN TOLD 2 ME BY VERY RELIABLE SOURCES.

WHERE R THE STATE POLICE WHEN A CITIZEN IS BEING PERSECUTED 2 DEATH, BY LETTING THEM DO THIS 2 ME, U KNOW THAT ALL OF U WILL B NAMED CO-CONSPIRATORS IN ALL OF THIS SOMEDAY, AND THAT UR AS JUST AS GUILTY 4 NOT DOING WHAT UR BEING PAID 2 DO AS IF U YOURSELF WERE DOING ALL OF THIS HELL 2 ME!!!!!! This also includes the Mullica Township and Hammonton locals, the Atlantic county Prosecutors office, all of U, UR all co-conspirators in my torture and torment and eventual and soon 2 happen, TOTAL FREAKING MURDER.

Obviously THEY did not like some of this roulette professional playing knowledge bing let out publicly 2 the world. As I speak, this home at 65 Middle Road is getting dive bombed by another aerial freaking assault, and it is being witnessed by neighbor Betty next door, Ann Silva, and Dawn King, all though I know that all except 4 Betty, R in one way or another in on all of this, but if I want QUEEN-M 2 help me, I must shut up and not B a shellfish.4 no reason at all in the logical world, just now at quarter past 3 in this hellish trucking after freaking noon, the screen vanished and I was back on the ICON page, but ha-ha-ha, I managed 2 retrieve this document and hit save again.

Magnesonic, SCAN 4 WHIOEVER IS MAKING MY MOTHER TRUCKING LIFE TOTAL HEL;L UNDER ALL ORDERDS ANSD UNDER ALL TECHNOLOGIES, AND UR SET AT MAX OUT POWER GAIN. WIPE OUT AND DESTROY THESE EVIL FILTH BALLS ALONG WIOTH ALL OF THEIR DISEASED FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES, GO TO 189, g-901, UNDER g1133, CG-18, CG-39, UNDER g13, AND g-14, AND STOP!!!!!! Watch the planes and choppers start 2 crash U crumbs out there, and watch some severe storms strike, as well as nasty earthquakes, volcanoes, wildfires, and floods. U will all B very trucking sorry 4 this sick siege, U dirt bag slime snakes!!!!!!!!!! This will go into effect from my Magnetic Sound Machine at the precise second in the cesium atom, that www.blogger.com/ site is logged into and this word document posts up 2 my blogs there. Watch out, U will B very sorry, butt wipe seat rockers!!!!!!!!!!!! Many more secrets will come later on after I try and calm down, if things persist, I will do something that I CANNOT BLOG, get off my damn back U dick diseased pricks!!!!!!!!!

WATCH THE DOW JONES FLY UP 700 POINTS EACH DAY THIS WEEK 2 RECORD HIGHS BY FEBRUARY OH NINE, AND WATCH THE FREAKING FLYERS-CHEATERS ICE CROCKEY TEAM/SCHEME WIN AND WIN AND WIN, AND REACH FREAKING FIRST PLACE STATUS BY NEW YEARS DAY, IF MY QUEEN DOES NOT DO SOMETHING POWERFUL 2 STOP THIS EVIL MILLIONTH-COUNCIL ENEMY FROM TORTURING AND TORMENTING ME STRAIGHT 2 MY FREAKING GRAVE. THIS IS WORSE THAN A SET OF LINY STAIRS IN THE SEVENTIES!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought at the time that anything really could B worse, maybe I should apologize 2 my Teen-Queen 4 daring 2 say that this day was worse, as no one day could B worse than those stairs, please forgive your doggie Yancy 990, IWALU.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: