Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MOUNTAINPEN LIVES ON AT DADDY'S TREASURE COAST

Paranoia can indeed B overdone. Still the area in-between naievity and paranoid delusions or overly exaggerated perceptions on the part of humans, is an extremely grey and uncertsain ranging area, and always will B. I would much rather C imaginary bougeymen all over and B safer and more well prepared, and laughed at, and safer, than B part of the MAROLA-CROWD, and end up bleeding out on the night streets oif Manhattan in some real bad hood.

The famous property investor/medical powerhouse who I do not personally know, from the Florida area, is not the name I gave, and some few may have decoded and deciphered it from well cripted clues given on my recent blogs. He and the girl he has stalked 4 twenty plus years, verifies my so-called delusions r anything but, they Rindeed totally real. No one can clearly define in ways that would legally stand up in a court of law, how an accurate and aceptable measurement of knowing where this great mental line of demarklation really can indeed b drawn.

The entire trip was siege and hell, it was off the scsale. and it no longer matters and perhaps never did matter, where Igo or where I am. What matterds is blackboards, and men named "SMITH". They knew back in the great '70 that sall of this was real with me, it was all totally real then, as it is all real toiday, at any velocity. Now if this posts automatically, I will know not 2 repeat what I just did.

OK, it did not, machines R totally part of the dream that we all R experiencing, there is no real reliable and accurate predictablity, and never was there, nor will B

First, without any offense meant at all, Morianity tells an untellable story. No words have ever been designed 2 make possible, they never will exist, and this is Y the ancient Pentacostals knew of this myseterious situation and classified it as SEAKING IN TONGUES.a This issuew has been very confused due to the normal rekligious biclkering and split offs between the many historical demnominations of the last 1800years or so.

Can a family B huge and part of mysteries that go beyond words and mans entire spectrum of all accepted things, totally out of mankinds framework of acceptible possiblilties? Well, I kmnow 4 sure that this answer is indded a resounding YES. People have seen and witnessed things, they or many of them R no longer around, where they REALLY R, is anybody's friggin' guess, BRO. What family is being talked about here, mine, TAWF, both? How about I do not totally know and when I do not know something then I am the first 2 admit that I do not know, so let me leave that right where it is 4 now, K?

How did I manage 2 entirely alter the siciety ofd the global interaction all around me over the course of say the past 3 and a half decades? Simple. It is not just me involved in this, and what comes 2 mind is an old and very gtreat black and white version of the sixties OUTER LIMITS show, where several geniouses all were part of a huge mission, and then after the thing got close 2 becomming realized, they started 2know each other. The entertainment-world is part of a huger deal than all the movies concepts all put together. They all R here, and so R many other GROUPINGS, but the problem with James Redfield's concepts, or his so-called MAYAN all-knowers-that typed or made up this manuscript, discussed in his book, is that none of any of these powerful mystical geniouses understand that all is but a dream, and thge dream is part of a huge game, and that the reason 4 the games is DISTRACTION.

There is no bullshit about exploratronics, notice I used the word in blogs long B4I actually discussed details about it, this is the parlor trick of MC and her nickname being in the starting of the 1986 copyrighted tape called, REAL GOOD GIRL. Y did it change my life, and Y did the neighbor across the street in Babylon, LI, at 176, U know what Drive, have the number of that address, and how can all this B if it is not a huge 2008 World Series Parlor Trick. Time prevents me from going into 2 much more on today's blog, the loibrary gives me a measley 30 minutes and I have been also given annoyuers as part of the equation, MC knows who she sent over. Her problems R known 2 her, and she is wise 2 keep them all 2 herself. Maybe she overcame her problem that permitted her newest release 2B done on HS-sis birthday, was overcome with the very expensive CSV-computer prog, if she Millie Vinnilli's it at concerts, that might not B so wise. Still, a sophisticated CSV prog can b made 2B used in live stuff, with the bucks she has, still, i have ears, and was a sound mnan, and know what I heard that night. Then again, maybe it explainbs the medical office and the PCN's show lots of wild tales as well.

Long story made short, the Julia white thing is real, so is Arthur Hunt. I may not always have all my facts totally straight B4I report them, still, I do know what I know, and as I speak, her annoyers just left the compyter area, amazing, if it had been me, Ida been kicked oudda here, the reules with me R always quite different, anb old issue, no need 2 revisit this, BRO.

end transmission 4 now, daddy's treasure is still here, and will B, MC, 4 a long time. Godda go, bye bye, and remember, the plans I have 2 show what i know is real, it is all coming and very soon.

No comments: